Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lots of Happy Returns to The Bloke!

Wikiposts

Lots of Happy Returns to The Bloke!

Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Lots of Happy Returns to The Bloke!

Another year older another year wiser. Allegedly

Happy Blokey Birthday

Yv
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:29 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Heeyyyy....Happy Birthday!!! Sorry this is a day late, but hey - drag out the celebrations another 24hrs!

See ya again soon!

W.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:44 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He is a fount of knowledge on Aussie stuff (yes, thats where a fair amount of my info comes from) so even though he doesn't post much in his own name, my Bloke is a very valuable forum supporter.......he's quite a valuable husband too

So I'd like to wish him a really
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
for today, and say thanks for putting up with me, my teddy bears, my snake, my new singing dog, my vast hat collection, and my inane witterings during 'Dad's Army'!

Love you lots, you gorgeous Aussie hunk - glad to see you haven't gained toooo many grey hairs in the last year

Polly
xxxxxxx
Have (had?) a great day!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY love ireland
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:37 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Many Happy Returns Carl have a good one
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He is a fount of knowledge on Aussie stuff (yes, thats where a fair amount of my info comes from) so even though he doesn't post much in his own name, my Bloke is a very valuable forum supporter.......he's quite a valuable husband too

So I'd like to wish him a really
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
for today, and say thanks for putting up with me, my teddy bears, my snake, my new singing dog, my vast hat collection, and my inane witterings during 'Dad's Army'!

Love you lots, you gorgeous Aussie hunk - glad to see you haven't gained toooo many grey hairs in the last year

Polly
xxxxxxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLYANNA's HUNKY AUSSIE BLOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:09 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone who posted. Had a very quiet day, well as quiet a day as work will allow,

Cheers.