Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking For Temp Accom In Brisbane

Looking For Temp Accom In Brisbane

Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:54 am
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all
Default Looking For Temp Accom In Brisbane

Hi All,

We get into Brisbane towards the end of April, and we are looking for furnished accomidation for four months, which will allow two cats, somehwere around the south or western side of the city,and doesen't cost an arm and a leg (i know i'm not asking for much!)

I have tried Seqrents, and one or two others, but can't really find anything. Does anyone have any ideas of the best way to go about this?

Thanks.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:57 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking For Temp Accom In Brisbane

have you tried these - we have found 2 places thru them -

http://www.stayz.com.au

also this had a few possibilities

http://www.redlandstourism.com/Accom...land/index.htm

we just used google and searched the threads here - it wasn't easy - lots booked up.