Reload this Page >

Looking to meet People in Sydney

Looking to meet People in Sydney

Old May 6th 2011, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

Eimearanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to meet People in Sydney

Hi all,

i'm a 30 year old, single irish female. Have been living in bermuda for the last 3 and half years, so know the expat lifestyle and how important good friends are. So now my next step is Sydney, and i arrive next week, and start work the 16th may.
i'm looking to make friends, whether is exploring the city by day or night, going for a few drinks after work, dinner, cinema, scuba diving, swimming, jogging etc. also want to try to learn to surf, maybe sail, i'm up for doing anything. Also you can't beat a few friday/saturday night in the pub or a bbq in the summertime. I'm very easy going, and friendly person, so please let me know if you would like to meet up some evening or weekend, as i have only one contact in sydney, so hoping i can meet a great bunch of people on here.
Looking forward to going, although trying to pack my suitcases seems to be the worse part of moving, so i guess i must be good at shopping as well, like most girls.

Hope to hear from you some of you,

eimear
Old May 7th 2011, 3:30 am
Just Joined

Lizzie88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to meet People in Sydney

Hi Eimear,

I'm a 23 year old British female and I've been living and working Bondi since January. I met some great friends whilst backpacking, but they've all gone home and I've been finding it quite hard to meet new people. I'd definitely be up for meeting if you fancy it! I'm really laid-back, easy going and just want to make the most of the rest of my time in Oz (going home mid-August)

I hope you manage to get everything in your suitcase!!

Lizzie
Old May 10th 2011, 10:07 am
Just Joined

alayne is an unknown quantity at this point

hi eimear,
I'm Alayne and Irish too. Moved here with my hubbie and have been here since the middle of January, haven't made anywhere near enough friends in the short time I've been here.

Drop me a line when you arrive and we can sort something out. Where abouts are you working? I'm working in the cbd myself so a few drinks after work can easily be arranged

Have a safe journey

Alayne
Old May 10th 2011, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

There are regular drinks in the CBD every thursday evening with folks from this site. All are welcome, you should all pop along and say hello!

Check this forum on thursday afternoons for the location as it changes every week
Old May 11th 2011, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Yes! as Joe Bloggs says its a good place to start and a few of us were thinking of organising a girls night out too
Old May 20th 2011, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute

We're a very friendly group of (mostly) expats who meet up regularly for a variety of social events. We have an absolute ball & are never short of something to do. Most of our activity is over in the Hills District of Sydney but we do sometimes venture into the city. Send me a PM for more info.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 2:12 am
Just Joined

khasgoneawol is an unknown quantity at this point

[QHUOTE=Eimearanne;9347744]Hi all,
Hi Eimear,
A quick reply to your message to say hi,
New to forum and relatively new to sydney, been here seven months and would like to meet new people. iam 35 and live close to the city so if you fancy catching up drop me a line.

Karen

i'm a 30 year old, single irish female. Have been living in bermuda for the last 3 and half years, so know the expat lifestyle and how important good friends are. So now my next step is Sydney, and i arrive next week, and start work the 16th may.
i'm looking to make friends, whether is exploring the city by day or night, going for a few drinks after work, dinner, cinema, scuba diving, swimming, jogging etc. also want to try to learn to surf, maybe sail, i'm up for doing anything. Also you can't beat a few friday/saturday night in the pub or a bbq in the summertime. I'm very easy going, and friendly person, so please let me know if you would like to meet up some evening or weekend, as i have only one contact in sydney, so hoping i can meet a great bunch of people on here.
Looking forward to going, although trying to pack my suitcases seems to be the worse part of moving, so i guess i must be good at shopping as well, like most girls.

eimear[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 21st 2011, 3:20 am
Just Joined

khasgoneawol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Eimearanne,

i was unable to open my private messages for some reason, if you want get in touch you can send me an email at <<email removed>>. Apparently this message is too short so i will type a bit more and say hope you are enjoying your stay in Sydney!!

Karen

eimear[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Eimearanne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Karen,

It won't allow you to post your email on a thread, you have to send it through private i think.
try send me a private message, and maybe i'll get it.
Strange you can't get my message.

Eimear