Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for long term accomodation in Perth

Looking for long term accomodation in Perth

Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

BeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really nice
Default Looking for long term accomodation in Perth

I'm staying in west Perth...Vincent rd for a week or two in short term accommodation but looking for longer term accommodation.

Can anyone recommend a decent area in Perth that would be good for a single person on a tight budget?

Thanks.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for long term accomodation in Perth

If you are on a really tight budget you might be better off renting a room.Try gumtree.If you are young free and single check out places like,subi,leedervile and mount lawley and maybe down by the uwa.good luck
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

BeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really nice

Originally Posted by irishbloo
If you are on a really tight budget you might be better off renting a room.Try gumtree.If you are young free and single check out places like,subi,leedervile and mount lawley and maybe down by the uwa.good luck
Thanks. not young. well not old either...40. looking for an apartment rental $150-$200pw in a decent area. can be east or somewhere outside the city but within walk to bus or train. I don't have any trans yet but will be getting some soon. actually would prefer outside the city.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeachBassist
Thanks. not young. well not old either...40. looking for an apartment rental $150-$200pw in a decent area. can be east or somewhere outside the city but within walk to bus or train. I don't have any trans yet but will be getting some soon. actually would prefer outside the city.
40 is young.well thats what I keep telling myself.How about Inglewood.Wookie lives there.Do you know where you are working yet.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 2:03 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

I am interested to find out the same, will be in Perth next month, renting myself.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:29 am
Just Joined

matty123123 is an unknown quantity at this point

might be worth still trying www.realestate.com.au, if you set the budget low it brings up shared houses etc and you can look at pics and all that
Old Aug 27th 2009, 3:33 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

I am going to rent myself for the first 6 months me thinks, I hope to pick up a nice place near enough to the city for about 230AUD pw.