At Long Last!!!!

At Long Last!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default At Long Last!!!!

Hi To Everyone

WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING

After one year and one month we have finally got it. Can't explain the feeling at the moment other than I need a drink. We are not actually going over until next year (Aug, Sept) due to my son getting married and my youngest finishing school (16). We are heading for Buderim (Sunshine Coast) so any useful information would be appreciated. Some useful information to you all, we found out that our files left the LCU over four weeks ago so last night I just had to e-mail our CO to find out how much longer! I could not believe this mornings message from our Consultant. So when you are at the end of your application, don't give up just e-mail!!!!

Anyway thanks for helpful advice and I will still be watching.

Mick and Trace (Sir 495 Visa applied)
Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At Long Last!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done , must say 1 year and 1 month thats quick
Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

fantastic news - well done - enjoy your celebrations today
xxxx
Old Apr 19th 2006, 7:27 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

all the best ...the feeling is great ....hope you and yours have a great new life in oz
steve
Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:09 am
Just Joined

ladyjoan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mick & Trace,
Congratulations to you and wish you well.

Just a warning that in most cases the Visa has to validated within 12 months to be effective and will then remain for 5 years in which time you actually move to Australia and become a permanent resident. This means that "next year(Aug/Sept)" in your thread will mean that your visa will be invalid.

It is common to just visit Australia for a couple of weeks to have it validated and then return later at your leasure.

I am not an expert at these things , I suggest that you check with your migration agent.

Good Luck

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hi To Everyone

After one year and one month we have finally got it. Can't explain the feeling at the moment other than I need a drink. We are not actually going over until next year (Aug, Sept) due to my son getting married and my youngest finishing school (16). We are heading for Buderim (Sunshine Coast) so any useful information would be appreciated. Some useful information to you all, we found out that our files left the LCU over four weeks ago so last night I just had to e-mail our CO to find out how much longer! I could not believe this mornings message from our Consultant. So when you are at the end of your application, don't give up just e-mail!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:22 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Julie. x
Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:26 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations to you all.
xx
Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:31 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hi To Everyone

Congrats xx
Old Apr 19th 2006, 9:05 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Whoo hoo! Congratualations!

Love jackie x