Reload this Page >

Lonely Mt Cotton family in need of some mates

Lonely Mt Cotton family in need of some mates

Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:37 am
Just Joined

sarahacusack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lonely Mt Cotton family in need of some mates

Hi

We live in Mt Cotton and have 2 boys 3 & 16 months and would love to meet other families for get togethers, would love to hear from anybody
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lonely Mt Cotton family in need of some mates

Hi we live in carina which is not to far away we have 2 girls which are 4 and 2 would love to meet up some time if ur up for it
Originally Posted by sarahacusack
Hi

We live in Mt Cotton and have 2 boys 3 & 16 months and would love to meet other families for get togethers, would love to hear from anybody
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by geordies4life
Hi we live in carina which is not to far away we have 2 girls which are 4 and 2 would love to meet up some time if ur up for it
Hi

Yes we would love to meet up sometime. where are you from in the UK ? we are from Luton (shame) any ideas where u would like to meet up ?

sarah
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:15 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah

We are in Cleveland, only been here for 8 weeks so feeling a bit lost and lonely tbh at the moment. We have a 4 yr old boy. Would be up for a meet up sometime.

Joe x
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

BearFamily will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: Lonely Mt Cotton family in need of some mates

Hello Sarah and the Geordie family and anyone else in the area.

We are just round the corner Sarah, in Shailer Park (actually, we are moving into a new house this Monday in Tanah Merah). We've been here for 6 months now. I don't have any little ones, my daughter is 13 but it would be lovely to meet up anyway, perhaps when we get into our new house, you could all pop over for a 'barbie'

PS... Geordie family - My husband is a Geordie - been away a long time but none the less - a "black and white" through and through and having to satisfy himself here on Rugby League and Union and Aussie Rules

regards Angela
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Its not the same watching league when we didnt follow rugby in the uk but the aussie rules is ok and the way the toon are at the moment lol . we are looking to buy a house in the shailer park area not for a while yet tho hope the move goes ok look forward to meeting some time

PS... Geordie family - My husband is a Geordie - been away a long time but none the less - a "black and white" through and through and having to satisfy himself here on Rugby League and Union and Aussie Rules

regards Angela[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hi we are from newcastle we have been here for 5 months now and seem to have settled quite well we are easy for places to meet up any where u fancy . the glen hotel on logan road is nice has a play area for the kids to
Hi

Yes we would love to meet up sometime. where are you from in the UK ? we are from Luton (shame) any ideas where u would like to meet up ?

sarah
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:31 pm
Ping-ponging Pom

dave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of light

We're just in Redland Bay.... but we're moving back to England tomorrow. Get yourselves down Thomson Beach at Victoria Point, it's great place to meet people with young kids.

Also, try Dino's as well.

It does take time to find your feet and make friends, we've only made some good friends in the last couple of months of being here, which makes us wonder if moving back is the right thing after all. But we need to go where I can get a job, sunshine doesn't pay the bills unfortunately!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave7370
We're just in Redland Bay.... but we're moving back to England tomorrow. Get yourselves down Thomson Beach at Victoria Point, it's great place to meet people with young kids.

Also, try Dino's as well.

It does take time to find your feet and make friends, we've only made some good friends in the last couple of months of being here, which makes us wonder if moving back is the right thing after all. But we need to go where I can get a job, sunshine doesn't pay the bills unfortunately!
sorry to hear you are going back how long have you been here for?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 11:52 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move back.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 1:25 am
Ping-ponging Pom

dave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of lightdave7370 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by geordies4life
sorry to hear you are going back how long have you been here for?
18 months. It's been brilliant, but lack of work makes life very expensive and if we stay any longer we'll have no money left.

To the OP, we've been through the lonely times and you will meet people, just stick through it.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Hi all

Thank you all for your replies, its so nice to know that people are interested in meeting up, I wish i had done this ages ago !!! my husband mick is away working in Victoria but should be home sometime next week, so if anyone fancies meeting up next sunday, please let me know.

Have a great week

Sarah
Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dave7370
18 months. It's been brilliant, but lack of work makes life very expensive and if we stay any longer we'll have no money left.

To the OP, we've been through the lonely times and you will meet people, just stick through it.
Thanks for that, hope you have a good trip back
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:16 am
Just Joined

cariad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah,

Would love to meet up next Sunday if you and others can make it. We live in Bayside too and have a two year old. The Glen is really good place for meet up and the food isnt bad either,but dont mind can meet anywhere!
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi all

Thank you all for your replies, its so nice to know that people are interested in meeting up, I wish i had done this ages ago !!! my husband mick is away working in Victoria but should be home sometime next week, so if anyone fancies meeting up next sunday, please let me know.

Have a great week

Sarah
Hi we cant make it next sunday as its our first wedding anniversary and have plans but could do the weekend after

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.