Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

local websites for work in perth

local websites for work in perth

Old Mar 10th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all
Default local websites for work in perth

has anyone got websites for work in perth, just want to see what jobs are on offer and how many $$ you get. thanks.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:17 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: local websites for work in perth

Originally Posted by benedict1843
has anyone got websites for work in perth, just want to see what jobs are on offer and how many $$ you get. thanks.
In what field? You can find everything from worm farming to Prime Minister if you look on the correct job board.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all

I am a bricklayer. I have had a look at the local papers and the gov sites but there did not seem to be much there. Only just started looking, just need a good website. by the way thanks for getting back to me you are the first on my long road.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Katalyna is an unknown quantity at this point

seek.com.au and careerone.com.au are probably your best bets You can break it down to what parts of the country you want to check out.

With Perth, you can break it down a bit further to North, South, etc.

Good luck!
Old Mar 11th 2011, 8:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I am a bricklayer. I have had a look at the local papers and the gov sites but there did not seem to be much there. Only just started looking, just need a good website. by the way thanks for getting back to me you are the first on my long road.
You're not likely to find much in the way of tradie jobs on the internet. Most brickies are contractors or subcontractors. You're going to have to just get yourself to the building sites and ask around.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

perth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to all

there is a bit of work about for brickies at the moment, however new regs are coming in this month for employers. most subbies here pyramid subcontract even though it is supposed to be illegal. from now on it will be no insurance no pay. seeing how workers comp is abt 17% of wages there is going to be a lot of people losing their jobs.
or they will be employing trades through hire companies. this will mean the employee will get less money which at the moment isnt very high anyway.
the going rate is anywhere from $200-$350 a day depending on how good you are and how long the boss wants you to work. most would be around the $250 mark.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

jamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant future

Try http://www.wjobs.com.au/
Old Mar 11th 2011, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for the info sounds a bit unsettled down there, i think most trades in the uk think that there are loads of jobs going. long way to go and not find work.