Local nuts

Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:27 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Local nuts

Is it me or are there a disproportionate number of nut cases here. I think it is the heat.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:51 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local nuts

Originally posted by bondipom
Is it me or are there a disproportionate number of nut cases here. I think it is the heat.
What makes you think that,? oh by the way come to sth OZ yer "barrels ready".......... MM
Old Sep 13th 2003, 12:04 pm

Just walk around Sydney a bit and you will soon find out.
On the train someone came on shouting it is the end of the line. The end of the world is here.

Everywhere people are talking to themselves. In Darlinghurst (nut case central ) there is a bloke who wanders around playing a plank and taking requests.

Do they lock em up in Britain or is this place bonkers?
Old Sep 13th 2003, 12:31 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Just walk around Sydney a bit and you will soon find out.
On the train someone came on shouting it is the end of the line. The end of the world is here.

Everywhere people are talking to themselves. In Darlinghurst (nut case central ) there is a bloke who wanders around playing a plank and taking requests.

Do they lock em up in Britain or is this place bonkers?
No i think the problem is that the "Social engineers " of our societys feel that these people are better off interacting with their fellow humans. Who defines what insanity is ,? prehaps the guy with the "plank" is on the right track. speaking of planks did you ever see a movie called the" plank"....... MM
Old Sep 13th 2003, 3:50 pm

Originally posted by mr mover
No i think the problem is that the "Social engineers " of our societys feel that these people are better off interacting with their fellow humans. Who defines what insanity is ,? prehaps the guy with the "plank" is on the right track. speaking of planks did you ever see a movie called the" plank"....... MM
Plank man seems very content with his lot in life. I have never seen the film but it looks a laugh.

Maybe these nuts are the expats that stayed because they are content with their new life and find they fit in.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe these nuts are the expats that stayed because they are content with their new life and find they fit in.
You could well be right. Perth has its fair share of nuts as well. Not seen anyone playing a plank though. Maybe this could be an ideal career oppurtunity.

Last edited by karawara88; Sep 13th 2003 at 6:52 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:42 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

speaking of planks did you ever see a movie called the" plank"....... MM

Hilarious movie. They made two versions didn't they. The first one was the funniest, with Eric Sykes and Arthur Lowe. Still got it on video somewhere.

Steve
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:18 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Now i know i'm doing the right thing.........me and my plank are gonna fit right in, any request's hahahahahahahahaplink
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:21 pm
Banned

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Hilarious movie. They made two versions didn't they. The first one was the funniest, with Eric Sykes and Arthur Lowe. Still got it on video somewhere.

Steve
Saw the first version ,but who was in the second?........ MM
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:02 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Saw the first version ,but who was in the second?........ MM
Eric Sykes was replaced by Tommy Cooper, still with Arthur Lowe though. Wasn't as funny. First one was packed with famous people, but not the second.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

friertuck is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not just OZ I was in NZ last week and some guy told me that the Rusians are going to Nuke the Northern hemispere in September 2004.

Last edited by friertuck; Sep 14th 2003 at 9:14 am.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

The heat seems to bring out a lot of anger in people, they seem very short tempered in summer. 'Gone Troppo' has a lot of reason behind it.

Lots of domestic violence too, spoke to a lady at the school just last week, she is in a wheelchair, thought she had cancer or something, turns out her husband tried to impale her against a wall. Never mind they are back together now!! I cant stop thinking about the poor kids living in that household.

Then theres stuff like the guy who hacked his kids to death last month, nutters seem more like people next door who go crazy, bloke next door to our rental home went mad and blew the house up. People seem to 'snap' here.

Think I prefer London nutters, at least they more 'out there' with it at least you get some warning.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:24 pm

The bodies in barrels murders in Adelaide were a bit disturbing. The murders were bad enough but the torturing was sickening.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by dotty
The heat seems to bring out a lot of anger in people, they seem very short tempered in summer. 'Gone Troppo' has a lot of reason behind it.

Lots of domestic violence too, spoke to a lady at the school just last week, she is in a wheelchair, thought she had cancer or something, turns out her husband tried to impale her against a wall. Never mind they are back together now!! I cant stop thinking about the poor kids living in that household.

Then theres stuff like the guy who hacked his kids to death last month, nutters seem more like people next door who go crazy, bloke next door to our rental home went mad and blew the house up. People seem to 'snap' here.

Think I prefer London nutters, at least they more 'out there' with it at least you get some warning.
We had a 'domestic' here over the weekend in the beach suburb of Hillarys.

A man shot his wife in the leg 5 times with a 22 rifle then killed himself, she is going to be OK after surgery. Looked like an ordinary suburban family but you never know what's going on 'inside'.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

I've noticed an inordinate number of 'head the balls' over here. Most of them seem to have a regular pitch. My favourite is the fella who patrols round the Druitt St/Town Hall area stamping on things (which obviously aren't there).

Not so sure the fella who said the Russians would nuke the Northern Hemisphere in 2004 can be classed a total basket case. I'd say he's a sniff of a chance. or am i barking too?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.