Loads of news

Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not have the best of both worlds; take the train across "the boring bit", when say around Adelaide hire another camper and take the coastal route to Melbourne.

Shame you can't hire some motorbikes for the coastal road; wish i could!!!!

Cheers Nick.

p.s. What do you mean YOU LET MATT DRIVE. Who wears the trousers? I thought the "Sheila" was meant to sit in the back; only kidding
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:21 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by booboo
Why not have the best of both worlds; take the train across "the boring bit", when say around Adelaide hire another camper and take the coastal route to Melbourne.

Shame you can't hire some motorbikes for the coastal road; wish i could!!!!

Cheers Nick.

p.s. What do you mean YOU LET MATT DRIVE. Who wears the trousers? I thought the "Sheila" was meant to sit in the back; only kidding
We have decided to fly to Adelaide now. The reason we didn't choose the train was it was $995 per adult and $475 per kid. Campervans worked out at $275 (Excluding waivers) per day

The reason Hev was doing most of the driving was that she is crap with maps. The policeman let me off though as he took pity on a newly arrived Pom. I was doing 125kmh in a 110 zone
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

you naughty boy!!