Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Living the dream!!!

Living the dream!!!

Old Mar 12th 2011, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

alanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant futurealanwalker20 has a brilliant future
Default Living the dream!!!

Hiya guys...

Just thought i would share something with everyone here. I have been reading all the threads over the past few weeks and i can really appreciate how stressful and mind boggling visa`s are.
I have now been living in Adelaide, S.A. since Oct last year and things are fantastic. I bagged a really good job within 2 weeks of reaching these shores and the job is going well...i just went out every day with my C.V. and bombarded all the companies

I love this country with a real passion now and i firmly believe i have done the right thing with my wife. I think that many applicants just need a little faith and patience too and above all....honesty on the visa forms...
Lets face it!!! isn`t it worth the wait? Look what your going to come to!!!
Now i`m not saying that life will be sweet and good for everyone but if you don`t try...you`ll never know

Just want to make my point across that i read so many negative and worried threads on here and i too was in the same situation...i was so stressed that it rose my BP quite alot LMAO....just relax and let the guys do their stuff and if they need more info, then give it to `em...life Down Under is well woth the wait....and well worth the time, money and effort to acheive you dream be positive

Alan
Old Mar 12th 2011, 2:41 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living the dream!!!

Sounds like you've landed on your feet Alan.

Long may it continue for you.