Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Living in Albany Creek (Brisbane)

Living in Albany Creek (Brisbane)

Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:30 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Albany Creek (Brisbane)

Originally Posted by rossifumi
We're in Cashmere , where are you?
The Dress Circle Estate know it ?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:30 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by themerlin
The Dress Circle Estate know it ?
Where is it near mate?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:33 am

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Where is it near mate?
You know IRA Bucky Road West? Past greenwoods.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:37 am

You know IRA Bucky Road West? Past greenwoods.
Yes I do, Peppermint Drive and all that. About 2 minutes from us, we are up the road at the next roundabout going towards Samsonvale Road.

Have you been here long? We arrived in March.

Rich
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:40 am

Yes I do, Peppermint Drive and all that. About 2 minutes from us, we are up the road at the next roundabout going towards Samsonvale Road.

Have you been here long? We arrived in March.

Rich
OK in one of the new Estates? We got the land 5 years ago, moved in about 4.5 years ago when your estate was just fields
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:46 am

OK in one of the new Estates? We got the land 5 years ago, moved in about 4.5 years ago when your estate was just fields
Yes that's right. They are developing to death around here.

Right must dash got really interesting things to do like find a second car

Catch ya later.

Rich
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:04 am

Yes that's right. They are developing to death around here.

Right must dash got really interesting things to do like find a second car

Catch ya later.

Rich
Yes I know, still it's really good for the value of my house
Old Sep 5th 2006, 10:52 pm

So who else lives round this area then?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I live in Albany Creek.

We chose the area as I have family here and have not regretted the decision. There is good shops (inc Coles), library, swimming pool, and parks.

Katie
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I live in Albany Creek.

We chose the area as I have family here and have not regretted the decision. There is good shops (inc Coles), library, swimming pool, and parks.

Katie
Morning Katie, which school do your kids go to?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Morning. Nowhere as yet. Bubs is still too little for school. My friend's children go to Albany Hills school. Apparently that has a very good reputation. If we are still in the area when Zekie is old enough he will probably go there.

Katie
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Morning. Nowhere as yet. Bubs is still too little for school. My friend's children go to Albany Hills school. Apparently that has a very good reputation. If we are still in the area when Zekie is old enough he will probably go there.

Katie
Ours go to Albany Creek State School.

Have you been here long?

Rich
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:53 pm

Ours go to Albany Creek State School.

Have you been here long?

Rich
Whats it like ? Ours is only 14 months old but you have to think of these things in advance now days !
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:54 pm

Ha Ha there are a few people in the area, will have to Organize an "Albany Creek" get together
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

We have been here for 18 months now. How about you? I had a period of bad homesickness but am loving it here now.

How old are your kids? I asked my friend about Albany Creek State school, she didn't know anything about it. How are your kids finding it? It is closer to us that Albany Hills. Though we have not bought as yet..

Katie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.