Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Livin' in Legoland

Livin' in Legoland

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:13 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Livin' in Legoland

I was brushing my teeth this morning and with the noises I was hearing thought there must be a pig loose in my yard.

I then realised it was my next door neighbour snoring
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:14 am
Banned

Hippy-Dippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Livin' in Legoland

Originally Posted by renth
I was brushing my teeth this morning and with the noises I was hearing thought there must be a pig loose in my yard.

and how does that reflect negatively on Oz as the title to this thread implies?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:16 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hippy-Dippy
and how does that reflect negatively on Oz as the title to this thread implies?
So, do you reckon it's a good thing to be able to hear your neigbour snoring from your own bathroom?

Christ, they can probably hear us shagging too.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:19 am
Banned

Hippy-Dippy is an unknown quantity at this point

So, do you reckon it's a good thing to be able to hear your neigbour snoring from your own bathroom?

Christ, they can probably hear us shagging too.

still not getting the point-accomodation can be pretty squeezed together in the UK too.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:25 am
Just Joined

Dr Frasier Crane is an unknown quantity at this point

Wot's shaggin, sorry I'm married Agree re the cardboard houses, the insulation the newer homes Iv'e been in both for sound & heat are non existent. If I hear another ****** dog barking I am gonna kill it. :curse:
All this space & yet they still pack 200 houses to the half acre
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious Renth, how close are your neighbours?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:31 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by northernbird
Are you serious Renth, how close are your neighbours?
Not sure, about 4 or 5 metres. I think we both had a window open and she was SNORING LIKE A PIG
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:37 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

They don't show that on the Delphin adverts do they

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:55 am
Banned

ozipeter is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was in Merstham once and I could hear the girl bring back guys on Friday nights from Wetherspoons and she always told me that she didnt like guys but she sure sounded happy once they got going....prefer the snoring...
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:02 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure, about 4 or 5 metres. I think we both had a window open and she was SNORING LIKE A PIG
Shit sorry Renth I'll close my windows
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:27 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realise you'd moved to North Lakes mate?

Last edited by 232Bar; Mar 22nd 2007 at 10:36 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:41 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hippy-Dippy
still not getting the point-accomodation can be pretty squeezed together in the UK too.
Yes agree with you there, but the houses in lego -land are built with shame. More like holiday shacks
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Our kitchen window faces our neighbour's toilet. We get the joy of listening to that while making our morning coffee. Think I'd rather have the snoring.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Our kitchen window faces our neighbour's toilet. We get the joy of listening to that while making our morning coffee. Think I'd rather have the snoring.
My last house here in the uk was a brand new one joined to another. I remember the first morning i woke up, opend the airing cupboard door and i could have sworn the guy next door was having a pee in there it was so loud. Would never buy a new one in the uk again. I wont go into the other noises you could here!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:46 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Maybe being a bit dumb here, could someone tell me wot legoland is ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.