Reload this Page >

Little help please

Little help please

Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:05 am
Just Joined

DrewDrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Little help please

Hi there ,

Ive just moved to Australia and i'm looking for some work with a decorator before i apply for my liecence over here if any one knows of a decorator looking for a hard worker could you send me a message. Thank you.

DREW

P.s thanks for the advise on editing

Last edited by DrewDrew; Jul 19th 2005 at 12:18 am.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:07 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Little help please

Originally Posted by DrewDrew
Hi there ,

Ive just moved to Australia and i'm looking for some work with a decorator before i apply for my liecence over here if any one knows of a decorator looking for a hard worker could you give them my number . . Thank you

DREW

Hi Drew,

I would recommend that you dont publicise your phone number on here. I would edit the post and then request people PM you for the number.

Hels

Last edited by Hels; Jul 19th 2005 at 12:31 am. Reason: cause GG is a smarty pants :p
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there ,

Ive just moved to Australia and i'm looking for some work with a decorator before i apply for my liecence over here if any one knows of a decorator looking for a hard worker could you give them my number . 02 9349 7447. Thank you

DREW
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Sorry that I can't help you out but I just wanted to mention whether it's a good idea to put your number on here. Although people on this site are generally good, helpful people you never know who may be lurking about.

I would suggest removing it and pm ing people who may be able to help your number,

Tracey
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:09 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Hi Drew,

I would recommend that you dont publicise your phone number on here. I would edit the post and then request people PM you for the number.

Hels

Good point Hels !! i would perhaps remove your number incase of all sorts of wierd and wonderfull calls !!

good luck with finding work though !!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Hi Drew,

Hels

You beat me too it .

Tracey
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:12 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
You beat me too it .

Tracey

Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:12 am
Just Joined

DrewDrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: more Little help please

How do i remove it now it's up on the net

Not a very bright decorator as you can see !!!!!

Help
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: more Little help please

How do i remove it now it's up on the net

Not a very bright decorator as you can see !!!!!

Help
Look at your original post and there will be a little box that says edit. Click on that and you can delete the number.

Tracey
Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:28 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't help, Drew, but welcome to the forum.

Now that you've edited your post, you might want to ask those who've quoted you to do the same, so that your number's not on here at all.

GG
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Sorry I can't help, Drew, but welcome to the forum.

Now that you've edited your post, you might want to ask those who've quoted you to do the same, so that your number's not on here at all.

GG
OMG. How stupid am I? How do I do it because my edit button has disappeared
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

If there is any moderators online please could you remove the number from the post I quoted yesterday. Thanks,