Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A little extra to go with

A little extra to go with

Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:29 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of
Talking A little extra to go with

My wife and I applied for a skilled visa with the intention of moving to Australia together. We found out the other day that there are now going to be three of us .

We aren't broadcasting it until 3 months, but I'm sure it's okay on here. Just can't contain it and want to shout from the clouds.

Ben and Dede
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:34 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A little extra to go with

a great big hug and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! to both of you

jan xx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats DADDY,
Awww congrats MUMMY

hugs Lace xx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:00 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bredennis
My wife and I applied for a skilled visa with the intention of moving to Australia together. We found out the other day that there are now going to be three of us .

We aren't broadcasting it until 3 months, but I'm sure it's okay on here. Just can't contain it and want to shout from the clouds.

Ben and Dede
Congrats. That whole 3 months thing never works, our families, friends, bosses and even complete strangers all new within 24 hours. You just cant hold it in
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:01 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations you two.
Fab news
Julie
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:03 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Ben and Dede
Congrats

Have you done your meds & xrays ? If not its wise to wait till the babys born b4 having an xray.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news, congratulations!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!!! Hope Mum-to-be's keeping well.
TJ
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Ben and Dede
excellent news congratulations........go on, shout!!!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:00 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A little extra to go with

Thank you everyone for your replies and karma.

Dede is away for a couple of days at a pre-planned two day residential course. She phoned me earlier to say that some of her pals knew she was pregnant just walking into the dining room! She said nothing and they knew it all! She's on soda water and orange juice, and out of the starters, could only have the fish cakes. Brie and eggs in the other two are out .

We had the x-rays the day we found out, but apparently that's okay until the second trimester???? Did another test this morning and still pregnant .

Went to Mamas and Papas yesterday to start planning what to get. Haven't bought anything yet but we were both tempted!

Here by myself, with you guys and Sky TV, so time for a . Fancy a celebratory one with me?

Ben
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

arghh, cheers ben thats really kind, mines a double vodka and orange
well, i have just had a crap shift!!!!

its so lovely to hear a bloke talking so openly about how delighted he is about having a baby....well, not you ben personally, you know what i mean!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:06 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

This probably isn't the best medium for keeping it quiet .... sharing the news with a 'few' (100+) people on a forum - and most of us are terrible nosy-parkers!!! Congratulations to you both!

Nicky
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

a girl could die of thirst you know!!! we'll be wetting the baby's head at this rate
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:27 pm
Deb,Dave&Adam

sunsetsmiler will become famous soon enoughsunsetsmiler will become famous soon enough

Ben and Dede
Congratulations to you both. Same applied to me, some friends knew even before I did. Something about not wanting a Baccardi and Coke at New Year. I hadn't got any idea but apparently it was very unlike me not to want alcohol!!!
And to my shame I haven't visited expats since 22nd Aug!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:31 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! How exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly for you both.

Ill have a dry white please...had a crap day!

Lucy
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.