list of doctors

Old May 9th 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

aarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really nice
Default list of doctors

I'm sure I was given a link to the list of doctors able to do the medicals but I've lost it. Can someone please help?
Old May 9th 2006, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: list of doctors

Originally Posted by aarancam
I'm sure I was given a link to the list of doctors able to do the medicals but I've lost it. Can someone please help?
http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORM...el_Doctors.pdf
Old May 9th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Bloody hell Wendy your quick!!
Old May 9th 2006, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Bloody hell Wendy your quick!!

I know where to look.
Old May 9th 2006, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WendyC
I know where to look.
I just booked my Meds about ten mins ago and it took me half an hour to search first to find out were to go! Should have just asked
Tracie.
Old May 9th 2006, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I just booked my Meds about ten mins ago and it took me half an hour to search first to find out were to go! Should have just asked
Tracie.
If you need any links, just PM me and I'll see if I know it.

I have a very good memory for numbers and names, so I can usually just remember them or at least where I saw them.
Old May 9th 2006, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you need any links, just PM me and I'll see if I know it.

I have a very good memory for numbers and names, so I can usually just remember them or at least where I saw them.
Cheers Wendy thats nice of you. I'm dreadful at remembering things like that. It's only been an hour or 2 since I looked for the Dr's list and I couldn't find it now without searching again :scared:
Tracie
Old May 9th 2006, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I know where to look.

Wendy you really are the font of all knowledge ever thought of becoming an agent yourself!
i was going to ask about drs so thanks
Karma on way
Mandy
Old May 9th 2006, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Wendy you really are the font of all knowledge ever thought of becoming an agent yourself!
i was going to ask about drs so thanks
Karma on way
Mandy
I don't know THAT much. I only know the stuff that I've had to do myself, so other visa's like sponsered, SIR etc, I haven't a clue about really.
Old May 9th 2006, 4:09 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

I don't know THAT much. I only know the stuff that I've had to do myself, so other visa's like sponsered, SIR etc, I haven't a clue about really.
I agree - you could definitely make a living as an agent Wendy!! You've helped me lots already (in fact more than my agent!)

Jane
Old May 9th 2006, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

aarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really nice

Oh cheers Wendy. Why are you homeless?
Old May 9th 2006, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh cheers Wendy. Why are you homeless?

I'm not yet.

I will be in a few weeks though cos I've sold my house. Then we are staying at my mother-in-laws for a week or two before flying off to Adelaide.
Old May 9th 2006, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not yet.

I will be in a few weeks though cos I've sold my house. Then we are staying at my mother-in-laws for a week or two before flying off to Adelaide.
That's where I'm hoping to be living once I get my visa and sell my house Looking at early next year. Thanks again for your help.
Old May 9th 2006, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's where I'm hoping to be living once I get my visa and sell my house Looking at early next year. Thanks again for your help.
No problem.

I'll save you a spot at the beach