Lettuce

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:19 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lettuce

so how come no ones mentioned banana prices along with the lettuce prices
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:23 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it is AGES since we had a 'have you seen the price of lettuce?' thread ... it brings back memories of when i first joined BE!

I have gone all nostalgic now - anyone want to start a 'price of bananas' thread? or how about a 'slagging off Perth thread'? or a 'what happens if i go to oz and dont pay my debts thread' - ages since we had a good one of those too!

Tiggs
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Oh it is AGES since we had a 'have you seen the price of lettuce?' thread ... it brings back memories of when i first joined BE!

I have gone all nostalgic now - anyone want to start a 'price of bananas' thread? or how about a 'slagging off Perth thread'? or a 'what happens if i go to oz and dont pay my debts thread' - ages since we had a good one of those too!

Tiggs
How about 'I'm moving away from Perth and not paying my debts caused by buying too many bananas'
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benny the ball
How about 'I'm moving away from Perth and not paying my debts caused by buying too many bananas'
go on start one - i dare you
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Tiggs
and there hasnt been a 'can i still claim child benefit when i go to aus' thread either for ages.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

its all right for you smug people sitting on the other side of the world... we have navals to gaze
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 2:32 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I smuggled a couple of canteloups in my bra when we moved over. The guy at customs was so enthralled with the melons he barely looked at my visa.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

Just tell them at customs they would lettuce into the uk why not lettuce into OZ, I just had to.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulainspain
Just tell them at customs they would lettuce into the uk why not lettuce into OZ, I just had to.
how much is a lettuce in oz?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

When in Romaine, do as the...

'I'll get me coat'
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

Originally Posted by camacazi
how much is a lettuce in oz?
Is this a game? Lettuce have a guess, $1
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dingoboy
l plan to bring some ice berg lettuces with me to OZ are they allowed through customs.
Is this a joke?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rocket01
Is this a joke?
It must be , the ice would melt, it is so hot here.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:24 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rocket01
Is this a joke?
Yeeees! "Dingboy" is a troll

Gina
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

bev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by dingoboy
l plan to bring some ice berg lettuces with me to OZ are they allowed through customs.
was that a joke question???