Lets-Perth

Old May 6th 2010, 3:08 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default Lets-Perth

Hi
Guys has anyone used the above company i was going to use them for
1) Pick up from airport
2) Holiday Rental for 1 month
3) car hire, car seats
4) sat nav

any one with experiance of using them would help a great deal as i only speak to them on e-mail and they seem really nice.

Mick
Old May 7th 2010, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets-Perth

You have mentioned on here many times that you are short of money. Why then would you pay someone to do things that you can do easily yourself?????

1. Pick up from airport: Get a taxi (they are right outside the airport; you can't miss them).

2. Holiday rental: Look here: http://www.aussiemove.com/city/city.asp?c=7&f=3 (This site is just an example; there are plenty more.)

3. Car hire: Bayswater Car Rental are fantastic and are likely the cheapest you can find. Tell them how many car seats you need. You can hire satnav from them as well (though you really don't need it in Perth). http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au...FRgbegodHFc0mA

You can even pick up your car straight from the airport on arrival if you want.

Last edited by ozhappy981; May 7th 2010 at 4:38 am.
Old May 7th 2010, 4:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi
Guys has anyone used the above company i was going to use them for
1) Pick up from airport
2) Holiday Rental for 1 month
3) car hire, car seats
4) sat nav

any one with experiance of using them would help a great deal as i only speak to them on e-mail and they seem really nice.

Mick
I agree with Ozhappy. Taxi from the airport, buy a car seat and sat nav (easily under $200), Bayswater for the car rental.
Old May 7th 2010, 6:55 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozhappy981
You have mentioned on here many times that you are short of money. Why then would you pay someone to do things that you can do easily yourself?????

1. Pick up from airport: Get a taxi (they are right outside the airport; you can't miss them).

2. Holiday rental: Look here: http://www.aussiemove.com/city/city.asp?c=7&f=3 (This site is just an example; there are plenty more.)

3. Car hire: Bayswater Car Rental are fantastic and are likely the cheapest you can find. Tell them how many car seats you need. You can hire satnav from them as well (though you really don't need it in Perth). http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au...FRgbegodHFc0mA

You can even pick up your car straight from the airport on arrival if you want.

i just thought that after a long flight this would be easier and less hassel with two young kids
Old May 7th 2010, 10:42 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75
i just thought that after a long flight this would be easier and less hassel with two young kids
You're right, it should end up being easier.. but it will cost you more ! I guess you have to figure out whether the extra $$ will be worth it.

i.e. jumping in a taxi will be no harder than the pickup.

holiday rental - this is where you'll have to do some investigation on your own...This is arguably the part where you might benefit from some local expertise. BUT - on the flip side, you might find out that you end up paying over and above the going rate.

car hire, seats, sat nav.... all very easy to sort out yourself.
Old May 7th 2010, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Personally, we've never used our SatNav. We bought a good map from Target and it does us well. The roads are easy to navigate here.

I have to agree though. Arrange all of that yourself and you will save $$$
Old May 7th 2010, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

mark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to behold

If your short of cash i hope you are gonna like it here and everything works out for you.
Old May 8th 2010, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

In answer to your question, used them last year when we moved over to perth, everything was spot on, met at airport, drove to our rental, and hire car delivered within a day. Good service, very competitive and a good deal done on the car hire with free upgrade. Simon, the owner down to earth, fair and won't rip you off. My view anyway hope it helps
Old May 8th 2010, 3:32 pm
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice

Never had a satnav and never wanted one. Just get a Perth UBD book.