Let me know?

Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

fartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nice
Default Let me know?

Gid' Day' All.

Just a little teaser for you!

Can any of you lot,give me at least Three (3) good reasons why you Migrated to the land 'down under'?

Please dont mention,
1) The weather
2) The life style
3) The Cost of living

I think i know the reasons for the aboved mentioned,but would like to hear any other bits of information/commitments you have gone through with the move!

Dont hold back you 'DINGO'S'
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:21 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default Re: Let me know?

Originally Posted by fartso
Gid' Day' All.

Can any of you lot,give me at least Three (3) good reasons why you Migrated to the land 'down under'?

Please dont mention,
1) The weather
2) The life style
3) The Cost of living

I think i know the reasons for the aboved mentioned,but would like to hear any other bits of information/commitments you have gone through with the move!

too get away from the mother in law
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=fartso;5895362]Gid' Day' All.

Please dont mention,
1) The weather
2) The life style
3) The Cost of living

Hiya Fartso,

The reason we WANT to move down under (apart from the above, obviously), is so my husband can claim his worth for the trade he has, I know this may sound silly, but there are more opportunities for us both.

Also, I think it will be a fantastic place to bring up our kids (fingers crossed for a yes!!)

D.
x
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

fartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nice

Any other suggestions people?

I would like to hear your views

Thanks for the couple of reply's.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:05 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get too impatient....its not even 6am here

When you say don't mention lifestyle that pretty much encompasses everything and the reasons for moving.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

for an adventure
never been there before
lots to see a whole continent in fact
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:09 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

For the kids - get more freedom now than they would have in the UK. They absolutely love it and no way would want to go back to UK.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:19 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Gid' Day' All.

To drink more beer
To eat more sausages
To reduce my excessive water consumption
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Because we could
Because it seemed like a good idea
Because - urm, nah, only two sorry
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:10 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Gid' Day' All.

Please dont mention,
1) The weather
2) The life style
3) The Cost of living

1) My future wife
2) My future daughter

Didn't need a third.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:09 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Space

On the roads
In the house
on the beach
In the shopping centres
In the car parks

There is just so much more breathing space I don't feel like I am being hemmed in all the time.

Plus I have a pool in my back garden and I can use it. There is bush with wildlife at the bottom of my road I can walk the dog in.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
1) My future wife
2) My future daughter

Didn't need a third.
What's going on? You have started posting lots of serious responses recently???
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

to be able to say thongs to family back in UK and snigger...

to regale people about the Royal Flying Doctor service in Melbourne.

to be able to say G'day constantly.

to be able to complain about the lack of Tesco's
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:24 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
What's going on? You have started posting lots of serious responses recently???
S'OK, it evens out in the end, I can still do the wind-ups