Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lesbians in Queensland

Lesbians in Queensland

Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

karmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant future
Default Lesbians in Queensland

Thought that would get a lot of you reading this post. Anyway, basically my partner and I are moving to Brisbane in summer 2007 and we were hoping to make some friends out there, straight and gay of course! We just wondered if there were any lesbian couples on this site or any gay couples that might be able to give us an insight into life in Brisbane and the surrounding areas?
If you're not 'out' then PM me! Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lesbians in Queensland

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Thought that would get a lot of you reading this post. Anyway, basically my partner and I are moving to Brisbane in summer 2007 and we were hoping to make some friends out there, straight and gay of course! We just wondered if there were any lesbian couples on this site or any gay couples that might be able to give us an insight into life in Brisbane and the surrounding areas?

hey im a gay guy moving to melbourne, so not really able to give you mutch advise but hope you have a great time and settle, I do know a gay bar in Melbourne that is predominantly for women, but cant remember what its called, will PM it to you when i speak to my mate in melbourne

good luck anyway and enjoy it
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all

hey,

I am a lesbian in a mans body does this mean I'm invited to he party.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue
hey,

I am a lesbian in a mans body does this mean I'm invited to he party.
Oh behave

Don't know about on here in Brissie, there are various folks who are in other areas. Judging by the number of gay clubs that are in Brissie, I think the whole scene is alive and kicking.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 5th 2006 at 1:56 am.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all

what did I see its true...

is it PC though, I want get banned or something
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue
what did I see its true...

is it PC though, I want get banned or something
Why do you want to get banned?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:19 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why do you want to get banned?
some people are into that sort of thing
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by gedge
some people are into that sort of thing
OK whatever rocks your boat I guess
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:25 am

OK whatever rocks your boat I guess
this thread has had a heck of a lot of views, I wander what interests people so?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

this thread has had a heck of a lot of views, I wander what interests people so?
Scintilating conversation is always fascinating
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:59 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Hi karmagirls, ignore the riffraff in this thread so far (except for Sugo), you won't get anything sensible out of any of them .

Sloake & his partner moved to Brisbane about a year or so ago & live in near the city, he doesnt post an awful lot anymore so you might be best to do a search for his name & then send him a PM or email (or both). Im sure he will be able to help with plenty of info .
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

excuse me!! I was vaguely helpful. It was Gedge and GCB who behaved as normal :scared:
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:04 am

excuse me!! I was vaguely helpful. It was Gedge and GCB who behaved as normal :scared:
you're the riff to my raff?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

you're the riff to my raff?
Sod it, can't I be raff?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:15 am

Sod it, can't I be raff?
I bagsied it first!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.