Reload this Page >

Left School today, feel upset and need a lift

Left School today, feel upset and need a lift

Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

tayella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Left School today, feel upset and need a lift

Hello,

My Names Ella, Im 7 and my Sister Taylor is 4.
We both left School today and although Taylor doesnt really understand what is going on I feel really upset and worried that I wont make any new friends.
My Dad has been offered a job in Townsville and one in Adelaide (I prefer Adelaide).
We move out of our house on Froday 15th Feb and Im sad about that too.
We expect to move to Australia in 3 weeks
I would like to meet new friends and I know there are kids my age who have experienced these feelings and would like some support.
I like Animals, Chocolate, Dogs, Spice Girls Music and having lots of fun.

Bye for now

Ella
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice
Default Re: Left School today, feel upset and need a lift

Lochie ( who's 7 says) any where you go you can always make new friends so don't dare say you can't we made friends on our 2 week holiday to Adelaide.

from Issac ( who's 10) we are moving to Adelaide you might see us there when we come in september, don't worry enjoy it and have fun!!

Don't worry Ella my boys feel the same somedays , Im sure you will have a wonderful adventure !!weez
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

tayella is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you it is nice to meet you.
Do you like the Spice Girls?
My Daddy likes to watch football all the time.
Where do you live in England and when do you leave school?

Ella
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

hi Ella we leave in July, we are both boys so don't really like the spice girls, we are excited to go to Australia , we were there at xmas and had a wonderful time , they have really pretty birds that will fly into your garden , we are going to get a bird table when we get there.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

I have 2 kids aged 10 and 11. They have had no school for 3 months and started their new school last week. My daughter aged 10 now has 7 new emails for girls in her school and about 15 new girls that want to be her friend. She was so worried about never finding a new friend. It will be hard to make the change but I am sure you will meet some lovely new friends.