leeds xmas meet

Old Dec 16th 2004, 3:49 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by worzel
We have a relationship built on bickering! I can't go all day without the odd bicker so I do it by text, PM and sometimes open posts on here too

hello

i am not sure if we are comming on sat or sun now,aswe are upto our eyeballs in paint,flooring, new doors, boxes etc.....We have rented out our house and have lots to fix, and sell. We are moving out on 2nd jan,and into my parents place till we go.

We havent even got our xmas tree up or anything yet and i really wanted it to be a nice last xmas here, hopefully i'll get organized and ill let you know which meet ill be at soon..........xxxxxx

laura
xxxx
Old Dec 16th 2004, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ya

We will be there on the Saturday and looking forward to meeting everyone.

see you at the bar!

cheers

Tandy & Andy
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

worzel, this forum really does come in useful then doesnt it,lol

laura, hope you can make it, sounds like your up to your eyes in it, it ll be a nice break from all the chaos if you come have a few bevvies with us, we need to give you a good send off

cheeky and brissybound look forward to seeing you on saturday

tracey.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

That makes 200 replies,do i get anything for that,bucket loads of karma maybe, come on be genorous,Well i am persistant anyway,lol.

See you tomorrow

tracey.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:44 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
That makes 200 replies,do i get anything for that,bucket loads of karma maybe, come on be genorous,Well i am persistant anyway,lol.

See you tomorrow

tracey.
hehehehehe 202.......
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:48 am
Cheeky

C, are you going on the Sat meet ?

Cheeky (Hungover at the mo !!)

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
hehehehehe 202.......

Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:52 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky

C, are you going on the Sat meet ?

Cheeky (Hungover at the mo !!)
At this point hunny YES we are going to the Sat meet - although without Steve as he'll be at work.... the bruv-in-law + clan are descending on Sunday from Worcester so if they have gone early wnough we will try to go up Sunday too.......

I notice from your earlier posts you are going Saturday now too - well... see you there....

C
xxx
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:15 am
Cheeky

Yep your right C,

Originaly we were coming on the Sunday meet but like yourself have family committments on that day now, so had to change.

Be lovely to see you, are you bringing Jonah? (aww bless!)

Cheeky
x

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
At this point hunny YES we are going to the Sat meet - although without Steve as he'll be at work.... the bruv-in-law + clan are descending on Sunday from Worcester so if they have gone early wnough we will try to go up Sunday too.......

I notice from your earlier posts you are going Saturday now too - well... see you there....

C
xxx

Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:53 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Yep your right C,

Originaly we were coming on the Sunday meet but like yourself have family committments on that day now, so had to change.

Be lovely to see you, are you bringing Jonah? (aww bless!)

Cheeky
x
Yes hun - it will be just Jonah & I......
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:24 pm
Cheeky

Hi Laura,

I hope you can make it, love to see you and jc before you go.
Like Tracey says we need to give you a send off!

Cheeky
xx

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

i am not sure if we are comming on sat or sun now,aswe are upto our eyeballs in paint,flooring, new doors, boxes etc.....We have rented out our house and have lots to fix, and sell. We are moving out on 2nd jan,and into my parents place till we go.

We havent even got our xmas tree up or anything yet and i really wanted it to be a nice last xmas here, hopefully i'll get organized and ill let you know which meet ill be at soon..........xxxxxx

laura
xxxx

Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

see you guys in the bar

tracey.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 12:30 pm
Cheeky

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say we had a fab time at the Sat meet, it was lovely to meet and catch up with you all, sorry to those we didnt get chance to chat with but hopefully next time.

Thanks again!
and Merry Christmas!
Cheeky and clan
xxx

Old Dec 19th 2004, 1:14 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say we had a fab time at the Sat meet, it was lovely to meet and catch up with you all, sorry to those we didnt get chance to chat with but hopefully next time.

Thanks again!
and Merry Christmas!
Cheeky and clan
xxx

hello
you guys, glad to hear you had a good time, imso sorry i couldnt make it, we are still painting now....just popped up to the loo and sneaked on computer!

We are movingout of here on 2ndjan, and intomy parents for a month before we go (no pc, no expats) so we are on such a tight timescaletohave house ready to rent out on 5th jan, plus we are away on boxing day till newyears eve,so doesnt leave us much spare time at all!!

To be honest i am looking forward to getting into my parents and having nothing more to do.....

Anyway, if we arrange a jan meet,i'll defo be at that, iamalso having a leaving at end of jan, so anyone who wants to come is invited, it will be in darlington, so you can arrange accommodation if needed.....

anyway, must get backtothe glossing ofthe skirting boards, speak soon

laura
xxxx
Old Dec 19th 2004, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi guys, not been home long,sorry you couldnt make it laura sounds like your up to your neck in it,hope to catch up with you before you go
Thanks guys for a lovely meet both on saturday and sunday,loads to talk about as usual,it was great to catch up with friends we had met before and also great to meet some new people who im sure we ll keep in touch with.
Kerry really enjoyed chatting to hannah,it was good to have someone her own age there today,thanks hannah for the discount at pizza hut, we really enjoyed it.
Hope you all have a wonderful xmas,and good luck amanda and family for january,i ll be in touch once you get there picking your brains as promised,lol.
We ll definately arrange another meet sometime in the new year to catch up on what everyone is doing.

Thanks again guys for a lovely weekend,tracey,gary and kerry
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:28 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

just a quickie to say thanks for a great weekend, it was really good to see everyone.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Sam, Iain (Worzel) and Maryann

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.