leeds xmas meet

Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default leeds xmas meet

Hi, some of us that went to the meeting at expo thought we would get up a xmas meet, and leeds seems to be ptretty central to all of us, would anyone like to come.So far we have myself and gsb.keeli 28, dollydaydream, cheeky,who can we add to that,any one have any dates in mind, and could anyone reccomend a good meeting place child friendly would be good.

ideas for dates

.27th nov,4th dec,18 dec.

sorry guys we cant make the 12 dec we have the peterborough meet to go to, but if any of you would like to join us there you are more than welcome.

tracey.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi, some of us that went to the meeting at expo thought we would get up a xmas meet, and leeds seems to be ptretty central to all of us, would anyone like to come.So far we have myself and gsb.keeli 28, dollydaydream, cheeky,who can we add to that,any one have any dates in mind, and could anyone reccomend a good meeting place child friendly would be good.

ideas for dates

sorry guys we cant make the 12 dec we have the peterborough meet to go to, but if any of you would like to join us there you are more than welcome.

tracey.
Hi

Any day is good for me except the 27th nov. I would love to meet you all again!

C
xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi claire it will be good to meet everyone again,we had such a laugh last time, we might stop over night and make a weekend of it as its quite a way to go,have to see what dates are good for everyone else,just realised that kerry has her works xmas party on the 4th so wont be able to bring her that day,we ll see what everyone else says.

tracey.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:03 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

hi claire it will be good to meet everyone again,we had such a laugh last time, we might stop over night and make a weekend of it as its quite a way to go,have to see what dates are good for everyone else,just realised that kerry has her works xmas party on the 4th so wont be able to bring her that day,we ll see what everyone else says.

tracey.
Well I am only about 10 miles or so from Leeds so i will just fit in with you guys!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:06 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well I am only about 10 miles or so from Leeds so i will just fit in with you guys!

hello

count us in, but we wont stay over as i am totally skint at the mo, and may be going sooner than we think if he gets it......we find out end of the month, so i can confirm defo plans then.....(and its payday so that helps)

Tracy

Got your PM but have to go, so i'll repy later....

laura
xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:35 pm
Cheeky

Hi there folks!!

Just a thought!!

I cant make the 27th cos that is the date of the north west meet. Sorry!!!
The other dates are ok.

Is it def Leeds then?

Cheers,
Cheeky

Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:56 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

You can in me and Worzel. 18th is best for us, on the other two dates we are breaking the news to our families that we have applied to Oz! :scared: Somewhere child friendly would suit us too.

Sam and Iain
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:12 pm
jjj
Forum Regular

jjj is on a distinguished road

Haven't met you guys yet but would certainly like to.
Any date except the 4th Dec (we are having our leaving do)

We are living in York and heading out to Adelaide as soon as the house is sold.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

ideas for dates

tracey.
Can't recommend anywhere in the Leeds area as I don't really know it, but can recommend a pub called The Old Post Office which is directly off Junction 38 of the M1 (Northbound) - Take the slip road off the M1 at Junction 38 and turn left at the top, there it is on the corner (can't miss it), loads of Parking, think they do bar meals and they didn't object when we went there with our daughter.

J.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Saturdays are a problem for us unless it is at tea time as I work through the day. Would love to come if we can.
Amanda
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:02 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

tracey we cant do the 18th as marks work mates are expecting a bar tour of newcastle quayside
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:08 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Question Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by Three P's
Can't recommend anywhere in the Leeds area as I don't really know it, but can recommend a pub called The Old Post Office which is directly off Junction 38 of the M1 (Northbound) - Take the slip road off the M1 at Junction 38 and turn left at the top, there it is on the corner (can't miss it), loads of Parking, think they do bar meals and they didn't object when we went there with our daughter.

J.
I gather you mean the Old Post Office just off the Haigh roundabout on the way to Darton.....? I haven't been in there, but as you have are there any facilities for under 2's? Maybe a "Charlie Chalk's fun factory" would be good? there is one in a pub called "Calder Island" in Wakefield, which is just off Denby dale Road. Junction 39 on the M1 is on the same road, about 3-4 miles further out of Wakefield, plus on the same road is the Holiday Inn Express for those of you that want to stay over.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=430000&Y=420000&width=5 00&height=300&gride=432787&gridn=418706&srec=0&coo rdsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=WF27AW&adva nced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtyp e=&zm=1&scale=100000

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hd/wkeuk?irs=null

just an idea....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I gather you mean the Old Post Office just off the Haigh roundabout on the way to Darton.....? I haven't been in there, but as you have are there any facilities for under 2's? Maybe a "Charlie Chalk's fun factory" would be good? there is one in a pub called "Calder Island" in Wakefield, which is just off Denby dale Road. Junction 39 on the M1 is on the same road, about 3-4 miles further out of Wakefield, plus on the same road is the Holiday Inn Express for those of you that want to stay over.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=430000&Y=420000&width=5 00&height=300&gride=432787&gridn=418706&srec=0&coo rdsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=WF27AW&adva nced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtyp e=&zm=1&scale=100000

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hd/wkeuk?irs=null

just an idea....
Think that's the one, no whacky warehouse/Charlie chalks etc, just a large secure garden with swings and slide etc, although I don't think many people will want to be outside in December, we went during what little summer we've had and it was great!

J.

J.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys, looks like weve got a few coming already,seem like the dates might be a problem though the 18th seems best for most,lets see who else can make before we decide on dates, the venue sounds like a good option although does it have anywhere inside for kids in case the weather is bad.

lookforward to meeting you all.

leeds wont know whats hit it,tracey. ps would a sunday be better?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:57 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, looks like weve got a few coming already,seem like the dates might be a problem though the 18th seems best for most,lets see who else can make before we decide on dates, the venue sounds like a good option although does it have anywhere inside for kids in case the weather is bad.

lookforward to meeting you all.

leeds wont know whats hit it,tracey. ps would a sunday be better?
hi tracey
a sunday would be best for us as i work on a sat morning so if it was a daytimemeet would have probs makeing any of them esp on run up to xmas

but dont worry about trying to fit us awkward ones in we'll catch up another time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.