Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leeds Meet 7th January

Wikiposts

Leeds Meet 7th January

Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leeds Meet 7th January

Glad you had a good one, hope VB is still nursing a hangover lol

hugs Lace x
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Robbie Boy has a spectacular aura aboutRobbie Boy has a spectacular aura aboutRobbie Boy has a spectacular aura about

Hi, it's Ros. Rob said I should reply as I've usually got more to say !!! Now you know that's not true. Last night was good fun, lovely to meet everyone and have good food as well, thanks for organising it. xx
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi guys
Thanks for that, just glad everyone enjoyed it (hope no one was too hung over) and keep your eyes peeled for the next one - will have to be after March following our trip to Perth.

Lindsey
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:02 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi guys
Thanks for that, just glad everyone enjoyed it (hope no one was too hung over) and keep your eyes peeled for the next one - will have to be after March following our trip to Perth.

Lindsey
Just wanted to add our thanks to Lindsey & Andy for taking the time to organise a great night... good on ya, guys

Fuzzy head much better this morning..!

See ya soon,
Rogue & Mrs Rogue x

PS who were those two hunks in the Aussie rugby shirts..?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Just wanted to add our thanks to Lindsey & Andy for taking the time to organise a great night... good on ya, guys

Fuzzy head much better this morning..!

See ya soon,
Rogue & Mrs Rogue x

PS who were those two hunks in the Aussie rugby shirts..?

Managed to book a house through emigrate so see you soon. A top modelling agency spotted us and have offered us million pound a year contracts to model rugby shirts. I turned them down said we were of to OZ.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:26 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

thanks for a great night the food, the place and the people were great!! didnt have a hangover too busy chatting to drink!!!!! story of my life
anyway thanks again to nurselindsay, nice to meet you all and put a face to the usernames.
regards
vb2

Managed to book a house through emigrate so see you soon. A top modelling agency spotted us and have offered us million pound a year contracts to model rugby shirts. I turned them down said we were of to OZ.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:39 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Great news, glad to hear it (about the house, not the modelling contract.. )
We'll be coming round to play in your pool then

See ya,
RT

PS has Lindsey figured out how to put the photos on here?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Great news, glad to hear it (about the house, not the modelling contract.. )
We'll be coming round to play in your pool then

See ya,
RT

PS has Lindsey figured out how to put the photos on here?
Dont think we have one so will have to come and play in yours! NO I havent yet have to find the cable that connects the two. Have a favour to ask will pm you later

Lindsey