Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

tra help please!!!

tra help please!!!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:13 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default tra help please!!!

Hi All
been to the bank to get an international money order or an international bank cheque.
Lady at the bank is confused at to what these are and can offer a international draft drawn on my bank ie LLoyds.is this ok?? What did you all do??
Please help as I want to get this tra done and gone asap
Cheers
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:16 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tra help please!!!

sorry to appear thick but what is the difference

we used loyds tsb and they did it no probs

sorry i havent helped

janxx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi All
been to the bank to get an international money order or an international bank cheque.
Lady at the bank is confused at to what these are and can offer a international draft drawn on my bank ie LLoyds.is this ok?? What did you all do??
Please help as I want to get this tra done and gone asap
Cheers
Yeah that should be fine. An IMO drawn from your bank made out to the place in aussie dollars.

BTW the easiest way is just to fill out a credit card authority!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:19 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

hi

i think its the same thing follow this link http://www.lloydstsb.com/travel/inte...t_services.asp

hope it helps

good luck

janxx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:21 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by Stephen
Yeah that should be fine. An IMO drawn from your bank made out to the place in aussie dollars.

when we applied you couldnt pay via credit card

jan xx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:30 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stephen

Hi,
I don't think you can pay by credit card can you??? nothing on forms but if you know different can you tell me how to go about it please.cheers
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:42 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I don't think you can pay by credit card can you??? nothing on forms but if you know different can you tell me how to go about it please.cheers

We paid all of ours by credit card no problems!! (There was however a charge of £24!!) It did state on the forms we completed to either fill in cheque or credit card details!!?? Hope that helps somehow!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:47 am
Running on the spot.

I've looked at the forms again and can't find anything about credit cards,we've now gone to the bank and ordered an international bankers cheque.
"when will be here please " we asked all nice and polite.
"give us your number and we'll phone you"
do you think it'll be here by wednesday as i'd like the courrier to collect it then as I'm off shift.
"don't know,give us yer number"
talk about Litlle Britian.just the cough and and "computer says nooo" missing from the whole converation
Thanks to everyone for your help on here whilst I've been getting it ready,all being well it'll be gone from these shores by the end of the week!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I've looked at the forms again and can't find anything about credit cards,we've now gone to the bank and ordered an international bankers cheque.
"when will be here please " we asked all nice and polite.
"give us your number and we'll phone you"
do you think it'll be here by wednesday as i'd like the courrier to collect it then as I'm off shift.
"don't know,give us yer number"
talk about Litlle Britian.just the cough and and "computer says nooo" missing from the whole converation
Thanks to everyone for your help on here whilst I've been getting it ready,all being well it'll be gone from these shores by the end of the week!
Hiya m8 - good to hear you're about to send off your TRA. Fingers crossed for a quick and positive reply !

Heather
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:44 pm
Running on the spot.

Hello Heather,Yes it's been a while coming but at last we seem to be there! firts hurdle just about to be started on!
i see you got a buyer then! Happy bloody fantastic is that..so when are you and yours off then?? Must be time for a meet up and a celebration pint or 3.
can you organise something again>????
I'd love to do it but thats multi tasking and as a bloke it's impossible for me under my job desciption!!
Very happy for you all with your news.
from us
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hiya m8 - good to hear you're about to send off your TRA. Fingers crossed for a quick and positive reply !

Heather

H
bloody hell matey, accepted offer already, you kept that quiet!!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
H
bloody hell matey, accepted offer already, you kept that quiet!!!!!
where have you been ?

Didn't want to rub it in as I hadn't heard from you
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hello Heather,Yes it's been a while coming but at last we seem to be there! firts hurdle just about to be started on!
i see you got a buyer then! Happy bloody fantastic is that..so when are you and yours off then?? Must be time for a meet up and a celebration pint or 3.
can you organise something again>????
I'd love to do it but thats multi tasking and as a bloke it's impossible for me under my job desciption!!
Very happy for you all with your news.
from us
I could do but you'll have to wait a bit as I'm off on hol soon - maybe end Feb ?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 1:04 pm
Running on the spot.

good for us !! start the ball rolling when you like,did you Jo's post on here,they are off this month! They were ther last time and they are going soon,must send them an email to wish them all the luck in the world.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 1:10 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
where have you been ?

Didn't want to rub it in as I hadn't heard from you
will e-mail matey,
Just got nothing mush to tell yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.