Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leeds Meet - 7th January

Leeds Meet - 7th January

Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Leeds Meet - 7th January

Hi there me again

Leeds Meet 7th January But But Indian Resteraunt Xscape Castleford, just off M62 7.45

Names please - I know I keep going on but it'll be a great night!

Can someone please add this onto the events list for me - have tried unsuccessfully.

Have a great christmas and an absolutely fabulous 2006!

Lindsey
Old Dec 18th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leeds Meet - 7th January

Hi Lindsey

There will be me and Anthony coming to the meet

Amanda
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mand8002
Hi Lindsey

There will be me and Anthony coming to the meet

Amanda
Thanks Amanda looking forward to it will see you there.

The List:

Andy and Lindsey (off to Perth)
Amanda and Anthony ( Brisbane - please correct me if I'm wrong!)
Phil and Sharon (off to Brisbane)
Please pm me and I will add your name - It'll be a great night

Lindsey
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey

The List:

Lindsey
Hi guys,

I can't make it as I'm stuck covering holidays at work and can't get any time off. Just wanted to say I hope you all have a good time. Don't forget to take some piccies to post on here.

Wendy
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't make it I am afraid Lindsey,

have a good meet though

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:26 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

The List:

Lindsey
Eyup Lindsey...

Hope Andy's interview went well

Mrs Rogue and I will be there... could be our last meet in the UK..!!
How's your plans developing..?

Say 'Hi' to Andy for me.

Rogue x
Old Dec 19th 2005, 10:40 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Can someone please add this onto the events list for me - have tried unsuccessfully.
Sorted... it'll cost you a on the night..!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Sorted... it'll cost you a on the night..!!
Fantastic RT, thought you'd disappeared - hows the house sale going

Might even buy you a pint of coke!

Our plans, well Andy's interview went well - we never heard anything from them but last week all his referees were contacted so I presume that thats a good sign. We are heading out to Perth for a reccie (I decided I needed to go) March 24th looking to stay in Mandurah for the 3 weeks we are there, will pop down to Bunbury to have a nosey for a few days and just enjoy it!

C will you pm me your address
Have a great christmas
Lindsey, Andy and the boys

PS are you v. busy over xmas (might try that get together when boys not in nursery)
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:35 pm
Aussie Citizen

Fantastic RT, thought you'd disappeared - hows the house sale going
Not sold... reduced price and still no interest... couldn't care less now: we got fed up with waiting, so I'm flying Sarah and the lads off into the sunset - for good - on Valentine's day..!!

Might even buy you a pint of coke!
I was thinking of something slightly stronger..!!

Our plans, well Andy's interview went well - we never heard anything from them but last week all his referees were contacted so I presume that thats a good sign. We are heading out to Perth for a reccie (I decided I needed to go) March 24th looking to stay in Mandurah for the 3 weeks we are there, will pop down to Bunbury to have a nosey for a few days and just enjoy it!
Great news..!! Well done Andy.
And great news on your reccie. We'll see you whilst you're there - we'll be around the same area. We'll have chance to grab a or two.

C will you pm me your address
Have a great christmas
Lindsey, Andy and the boys

PS are you v. busy over xmas (might try that get together when boys not in nursery)
Have PM'd you

See ya,
Craig x
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bump!!!

Come on guys!!!!