Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leeds meet 10/9/05

Leeds meet 10/9/05

Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Leeds meet 10/9/05

Hey there just to show there is no hard feelings (both Leeds and Sheffield meets on the same weekend) myself, Andy and my boys will be attending both!! Cant let the South Yorkshire side down considering we live in Donny (but I'm a Lancashire lass) Anyway much drinking to be done and many people to be met. Up to now these are the names I have for people who are definitely coming
Dave and Wendy
Bev, Keith and Emily
and us
Cosy but I'm sure it'll be lovely - I had lots of pm's from people who said they were coming when I first mentioned it so if you are then please feel free to add your name to the list or pm me and I will!

Really looking forward to it - The North West meet was great and left us buzzing about oz. Its fantastic to meet people who are just as obsessed as you

Hoping for some more names soon

Lindsey
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leeds meet 10/9/05

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hey there just to show there is no hard feelings (both Leeds and Sheffield meets on the same weekend) myself, Andy and my boys will be attending both!! Cant let the South Yorkshire side down considering we live in Donny (but I'm a Lancashire lass) Anyway much drinking to be done and many people to be met. Up to now these are the names I have for people who are definitely coming
Dave and Wendy
Bev, Keith and Emily
and us
Cosy but I'm sure it'll be lovely - I had lots of pm's from people who said they were coming when I first mentioned it so if you are then please feel free to add your name to the list or pm me and I will!

Really looking forward to it - The North West meet was great and left us buzzing about oz. Its fantastic to meet people who are just as obsessed as you

Hoping for some more names soon

Lindsey
Where is this thread? Have looked for it but can't find it. Also asked on the sheffield meet thread but didn't get a reply . Can't go to that one because it's a bit far but wouldn't mind the Leeds one if I'm not working.

Tracey
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Tracy its on here somewhere but it's probably on page 56 The meet is at The White Rose Pub, Morley (just off the m62) Saturday 10th September 4pm onwards. Where are you coming from and where are you planning on going? would be lovely to see you
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy its on here somewhere but it's probably on page 56 The meet is at The White Rose Pub, Morley (just off the m62) Saturday 10th September 4pm onwards. Where are you coming from and where are you planning on going? would be lovely to see you
Hi,
I'll be coming from Teesside. Heading to Brisbane area.

What about you?

Tracey
Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi there we are going Doncaster - Perth, hopefully are just at the very beginning of the process. I am a miswife and Andy is a nurse so we are just in the process of getting skills assessments done. Can you make it to the meet?

Lindsey
Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:35 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there we are going Doncaster - Perth, hopefully are just at the very beginning of the process. I am a miswife and Andy is a nurse so we are just in the process of getting skills assessments done. Can you make it to the meet?

Lindsey
hiya lindsey......just noticed about the sheffield meet...there will be a lot of us nurses there!!!

sue
Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi thats good we can all compare notes on skills assessments and jobs etc. Where are you headed? What type of nursing?

Lindsey
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Where is everyone?????????????
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Just wondering if it would be more helpful if I rearranged this meet to October as the Sheffield meet is the same weekend. Bodies seem to be few on the ground. Let me know your thoughts

Lindsey
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Just wondering if it would be more helpful if I rearranged this meet to October as the Sheffield meet is the same weekend. Bodies seem to be few on the ground. Let me know your thoughts

Lindsey
hi there
have you had any more intetrest??
we fly to brisbane on the 21st Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG, OMG, deep breaths!! :scared:

still LOTS to do and still emptying cuboards!!
the 10/09 meet was perfect cos we busy every weekend up to leaving (funny how social life improves 100% when you get visa!!)
let me know if meet stll going ahead
and to anyone from Yorkshire thinking about going!! COME ON!!

BEv
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to drum up a few people for you.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that mand! I am really looking forward to it will keep you posted
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that mand! I am really looking forward to it will keep you posted
hiya lindsey and all,

sorry tracey if we didn't get back to you re the sheffield meet.....i have to fight to get to the computer and so its not too often i can get on!

there are quite a few coming to the sheffield meet. but we might be re arranging as some peeps are on holidays....sue has made a suggestion we make it early october which i really don't mind.

have a look at sheffield /yorkshire meet.

let me know what general consensus is and we can sort a new date out if thats ok with everyone. the more the merrier eh!

debs
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI there have had a few more names for the Leeds meet so yes it is still on - cant wait to see everyone and put faces to names

Cant wait

Lindsey
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi there everbody things are looking up - have some more names to add to the list of people coming on the 10/9/05 -4pm
Dave and Wendy Singleton
Bev, Keith and Emily
Emma
Ian and Lou
Tracey (hopefully - work allowing)
Mand8002
Me, Andy and the boys
Maybe some nurses who work with Andy too, (they haven't visited the site yet - haven't got the addiction yet)

We could all sit round in a circle and say Hi my name is............ and I am a Britishexpats addict! Only joking looking forward to it. By the way I will bring a koala!

If this thread dissappears onto page 102.......please try and bump it up, drum up some more interest! thanks

Lindsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.