Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving on Sunday

Leaving on Sunday

Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

janandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nice
Default Leaving on Sunday

Well the time has nearly come for me to leave for our new life in Perth. I fly on Sunday (alone!) to join my hubby who went out last Sunday. The shippers are coming tomorrow to pick up our few bits and pieces - can't believe how empty the house is now. Final meal out with my friends Friday night - goodbye drink on Saturday in the local then off to Manchester Sunday afternoon to begin my long journey.
The nerves are really starting to kick in but I know we have done the right thing.
A big thank you to everyone on BE - I couldn't have managed this without the help and support I have received. As soon as I get settled in Perth I will be back on this wonderful site and let everyone know how we are doing, and I will be attending the next meet up in Kings Park.
For those of you still waiting for visas - keep in there - the wait is worthwhile.
Once again thank you to everyone and speak again soon.

Janice
xxx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on Sunday

Safe journey
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Good luck, Im sure you will be fine, were heading to Perth in February next year so please post your updates as Im eager to hear more about Perth.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Hi Janice,
Enjoy your new life in Oz, hope you have a wonderful life.
Are you flyin Emirates or Singapore?We are flying On Monday with Emirates.
Hope you have someone nice next to you the plane. Take care.
Jay
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:15 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janandjohn
Well the time has nearly come for me to leave for our new life in Perth. I fly on Sunday (alone!) to join my hubby who went out last Sunday. The shippers are coming tomorrow to pick up our few bits and pieces - can't believe how empty the house is now. Final meal out with my friends Friday night - goodbye drink on Saturday in the local then off to Manchester Sunday afternoon to begin my long journey.
The nerves are really starting to kick in but I know we have done the right thing.
A big thank you to everyone on BE - I couldn't have managed this without the help and support I have received. As soon as I get settled in Perth I will be back on this wonderful site and let everyone know how we are doing, and I will be attending the next meet up in Kings Park.
For those of you still waiting for visas - keep in there - the wait is worthwhile.

Janice
xxx
Good luck Janice.......Maybe see you at one of the Perth meets.

We leave 7 weeks today
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

janandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nice

Originally Posted by JR05
Hi Janice,
Enjoy your new life in Oz, hope you have a wonderful life.
Are you flyin Emirates or Singapore?We are flying On Monday with Emirates.
Hope you have someone nice next to you the plane. Take care.
Jay
flying with Emirates - got four hour stop over in Dubai I'm sure I'll pass the time in the shops! I hope I get someone nice on the plane I must be the worlds most nervous passenger. A few drinks will sort me out though I'm sure.

janice
xx
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

flying with Emirates - got four hour stop over in Dubai I'm sure I'll pass the time in the shops! I hope I get someone nice on the plane I must be the worlds most nervous passenger. A few drinks will sort me out though I'm sure.

janice
xx

Got some great (cheap) duty free in Dubai airport.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

duty free is amazingly cheap at dubai

1 bottle of tia maria 1lt and 1 bottle of bailieys 1lt and 400 b&h cigs cost £22.00
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Janice
xxx
Who will win tomorrow................ North End or the Tangerines?

I reckon we will win following our much needed win against Hull City mid-week?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

All the best Janice, hope you enjoy your life downunder.

Debbie
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Aaaaah...

All the best in Perth and have a safe journey mucks!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:21 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a safe journey. All the best of luck for your new life in Perth. Look forward to hearing how you are doing.

Joex
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough

Hope you have a safe journey and a wonderful new life down under
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bobcat
Who will win tomorrow................ North End or the Tangerines?

I reckon we will win following our much needed win against Hull City mid-week?
It has to be the seasider's victory today!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be the seasider's victory today!
Sick as a parrot............ Perth Glory got thumped 3-0 and North End got beat by Blackpool.

Well done the seasiders......... apparently you deserved to win. Another lacklustre performance upfront from our forwards once more.

Welcome to Perth anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.