Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving older children

Leaving older children

Old Aug 18th 2003, 2:01 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving older children

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Wow, you're just making loads of friends today aren't you. In one stupid sweeping comment, you've just alienated and rubbished everybody who might actually want to discuss what is possibly the biggest move of thier life. I can't help but think that maybe if you'd have tried it, you might not have failed and be coming back home. All you do all day is 'cut-and-paste' the same media crap that you accuse others of. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a lottery handout for a failed refugee like yourself, somewhere.

When you arrive back in the UK, what's going to set off the metal detectors first? The lead in your arse or the shit in your brains?
Not every one just a I want to be in charge prat like you , your comment about it taking you 4 years to get the courage to move sums up what you have to give to this useless country , sod all.
I would bring a lottery handout with you because your chances of getting a well paid job are nil , who needs another failed Pom from Essex.

Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:01 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not every one just a I want to be in charge prat like you , your comment about it taking you 4 years to get the courage to move sums up what you have to give to this useless country , sod all.
I would bring a lottery handout with you because your chances of getting a well paid job are nil , who needs another failed Pom from Essex.

Contracting does agree with you so! Blazing Bridges, Searing Temples, Scorched Earth.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:21 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Contracting does agree with you so! Blazing Bridges, Searing Temples, Scorched Earth.
Bush fires , must be in season soon.

Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

He's obvioulsy got more Brains than you, as it's taken you 9 years to decide you've failed out here. Well we will have to make allowance for the REALLY slow learners like yourself.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:31 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Bush fires , must be in season soon.

You rotten little fire bugger!
Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:32 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
He's obvioulsy got more Brains than you, as it's taken you 9 years to decide you've failed out here. Well we will have to make allowance for the REALLY slow learners like yourself.
The guy wants a his own little gang to hold his hand , sad prat.

Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:35 am
Banned

The guy wants a his own little gang to hold his hand , sad prat.

Some cling to Old Testaments,
Some to New,
Some cling to each other,
But what of you?
Old Aug 18th 2003, 5:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Some cling to Old Testaments,
Some to New,
Some cling to each other,
But what of you?
I'am big lad now not need mummy to hold me hand .

Old Aug 18th 2003, 6:09 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Where, any of my posts, does it say it took "4 years to get the courage to move"? You are the only person I know, who quotes others with words that they didn't use! 4 years would be from start to finish. We haven't finished yet. I have never used the word 'courage', we've already lived overseas berfore, so the decision was very easy, it's the paperwork and other bits that has taken the time. As for you, well, I can tell what you hold in YOUR hand all day!

Welcome to the UK, PB, another refugee with no talent to better the country lands on our shores!
Old Aug 18th 2003, 6:25 am
Banned

Where, any of my posts, does it say it took "4 years to get the courage to move"? You are the only person I know, who quotes others with words that they didn't use! 4 years would be from start to finish. We haven't finished yet. I have never used the word 'courage', we've already lived overseas berfore, so the decision was very easy, it's the paperwork and other bits that has taken the time. As for you, well, I can tell what you hold in YOUR hand all day!

Welcome to the UK, PB, another refugee with no talent to better the country lands on our shores!
Well come pray tell me what talent you have to offer Australia?

Old Aug 18th 2003, 6:33 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Well come pray tell me what talent you have to offer Australia?

Just as I thought, your fingers and your mouth work faster than your brain. You obviously don't read peoples posts before you rubbish them. I've mentioned it several times, but your too quick with your 'copy-and-paste' media crap.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 6:34 am
Banned

Just as I thought, your fingers and your mouth work faster than your brain. You obviously don't read peoples posts before you rubbish them. I've mentioned it several times, but your too quick with your 'copy-and-paste' media crap.
Content not bull pray explain your worth.

Old Aug 18th 2003, 6:42 am
Banned

Content not bull pray explain your worth.

Phosphate?