Leaving do

Old Apr 19th 2003, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leaving do

Had our leaving do last night. Was the best ever - fancy dress, band and lots of booze.

Came home and cried after reading the cards.

Confused,hungover but doing the right thing.(???????)
Old Apr 19th 2003, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

GOOD LUCK to you

YOU R DOINGTHE RIGHT THINGX

We will hopefully doing same thing early next year

Old Apr 19th 2003, 11:41 pm
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

We're having our leaving do a week b4 we go to NZ.

Lots of friends/family, band (mine probably!), beer, barbie (que, not the doll!)
Should be good, gotta be done, bring it on!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Apr 20th 2003, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leaving do

Originally posted by pott
Had our leaving do last night. Was the best ever - fancy dress, band and lots of booze.

Came home and cried after reading the cards.

Confused,hungover but doing the right thing.(???????)

Pott

You won't know until you've tried it mate. Your REAL friends will still come and see you - dont worry !

Regards

Terry
Old Apr 20th 2003, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck pott, we are debating whether to have a leaving party. i think we would get too upset, not knowing if and when we will see our family and friends again, its a scary thought. :scared: we are so excited over the whole process, but everyone gets upset if we mention the dreaded "australia" word.
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi we had a leaving party , which i found really esay to handle, which suprised me. Then we went to see my parents for a few weeks, and that was heart breaking when we had to leave , the kids found it bad , and it took days for them to get over it. Then we had to do it all over again with pauls family. There where tears , more tears . Pauls twin brother took us all to airport with his family , well our two cried all the way to the airport , bless them , and me i have to say. But we got on the plane and tried to enjoy ourselves , goodbyes are never easy are they. But now i can talk on the phone to family without busting into tears nowdays which is good. Good luck to you all , have fun and enjoy. Joanne