Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lathlain is now in Perth!!

Lathlain is now in Perth!!

Old Aug 27th 2004, 5:15 am
PommieLeague

Thumbs up Lathlain is now in Perth!!

To those of you who know of me on here (yes Im the famous and most devoted Rugby League fan on here), well Im just letting you know that I arrived here last Sunday at 2.30pm from Manchester.

My flight was the usual long long haul that seemed to take forever but was pleasant.
The weather here in Perth is dreadful! Its cold, wet, wet, and has been very windy lately!
When will it get better? Have I brought a typical British winter with me?
Anyway good to see you all again, take care!

Old Aug 27th 2004, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lathlain is now in Perth!!

Originally Posted by Lathlain
To those of you who know of me on here (yes Im the famous and most devoted Rugby League fan on here), well Im just letting you know that I arrived here last Sunday at 2.30pm from Manchester.

My flight was the usual long long haul that seemed to take forever but was pleasant.
The weather here in Perth is dreadful! Its cold, wet, wet, and has been very windy lately!

Welcome to Perth! Hasn't Lathlain always been in Perth? Weather should start improving soon, Spring starts next week & it's already getting a bit warmer. Take a good look at the rain as once summer comes you'll miss it!
Where abouts in Perth ru?

Loopy
Old Aug 27th 2004, 6:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

You lie, Perth is always sunny!

Welcome to Perth.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 7:34 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you have brought the weather with you so bugger off

JK
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

WhiteRose is on a distinguished road

To those of you who know of me on here (yes Im the famous and most devoted Rugby League fan on here)
Bet you're not getting to see a lot of rugby league in Perth!!!

Never mind - you can always get up in the middle of the night to listen to Superleague games on t'Internet!

Last edited by WhiteRose; Aug 27th 2004 at 1:11 pm.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 9:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Where are you, so I can wave in the right direction!

I heard the weather will be nice tommorrow! Anyone know if that's true????

If anyone feels like a crappy 'Medieval festival', drive down the 300km to Balingup in the southwest!
(I'm only going cos I've got my highschool reunion on in Bridgetown, which is even further)

There, a bit of useless information for you!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 12:29 pm
Badge

From the forum's 2nd biggest RL fan...apart from WhiteRose..

Welcome..the NRL is just getting exciting...

BM

Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:11 pm
PommieLeague

Im culture shocked!!!
Yes Lathlain has always been in Perth but not this Lathlain

I might stay up and watch NRL on Ch9 if they dont shift it again for some silly programme like ballroom dancing or summat.

Anyone know where I can get a Union Flag btw? Ive heard theres a shop in Cannington?

Im gonna be based in Joondanna, so if anyone at some stage fancies a meet, PM me.

Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
Yes you have brought the weather with you so bugger off

JK
No he hasn't, it is bl**dy awful british winter here at the moment - Cornwall flooded, Scotland got frost (when haven't they) and I am seriously tempted to put the heating on as hubby is on nights but the girls might tell him in the morning so better not

Going to see big(ish) pop concert in nearby field on Sunday but as it is August bank holiday and the fair is in town, you just know it's going to piss down all day - I'm too old for this! I lie, I am looking forward to it but let's have a bit of sun for August pleeeease.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

abide with me..........United ? Sheffield ? Of course ! Welcome to Perth !
Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:31 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Im culture shocked!!!
Yes Lathlain has always been in Perth but not this Lathlain

I might stay up and watch NRL on Ch9 if they dont shift it again for some silly programme like ballroom dancing or summat.

Anyone know where I can get a Union Flag btw? Ive heard theres a shop in Cannington?

Im gonna be based in Joondanna, so if anyone at some stage fancies a meet, PM me.
R U male or R U female ?????

Whichever wanna come join the Perth Ladies Pole Dancing club ???????

Guaranteed laughs and good times.

M

PS Welcome to Perth !
Old Aug 27th 2004, 10:09 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WhiteRose
Bet you're not getting to see a lot of rugby league in Perth!!!

Never mind - you can always get up in the middle of the night to listen to Superleague games on t'Internet!

Come on Rhinos.
All the way now we`ve won the league!!!
Old Aug 28th 2004, 2:58 pm
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by leannefr
Come on Rhinos.
All the way now we`ve won the league!!!
Whinos minor premiers already? :scared:

We've just signed Luke Robinson from Wigan, so we could be a top 6 side next year.