Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

At last - some good news !

At last - some good news !

Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute
Default At last - some good news !

Hi folks
Many know the score on here for me and my family already. Summary:

Wife and kids went two weeks ago to Wollongong area, staying with a cousin, had aggro renting a house but now sorted and my wife moves in tomorrow, I stayed here to sort out house sale and removals and earn some more money.......we are missing each other like crazy and like we never thought we would...........tears most nights..........

Anway............I was waiting for a job interview and guess what ?

I got one!.........they want to video-conference me this week. Here's what my agency said:

After studying your resume and background, they feel that you could be a very good match for their immediate and future requirements in this most important role for their business and therefore, they wish to proceed to the next stage with your application.

I'm not divulging who the company is or where they are and for all I know the money could be crap, but I am hoping it's OK and at least it's a job that would be on my doorstep.

PLEASE SEND ME SOME GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to rehearse and revise like mad tonight......

Cheers all.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:26 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: At last - some good news !

all the very best for your video conference, i am sure it will be fine, good luck with the rest of the plans.
regards
vb2
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olibeneli
Hi folks

Wife and kids went two weeks ago to Wollongong area, staying with a cousin, had aggro renting a house but now sorted and my wife moves in tomorrow, I stayed here to sort out house sale and removals and earn some more money.......we are missing each other like crazy and like we never thought we would...........tears most nights..........

I got one!.........they want to video-conference me this week. Here's what my agency said:

After studying your resume and background, they feel that you could be a very good match for their immediate and future requirements in this most important role for their business and therefore, they wish to proceed to the next stage with your application.

I'm not divulging who the company is or where they are and for all I know the money could be crap, but I am hoping it's OK and at least it's a job that would be on my doorstep.

Cheers all.

ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD

GOOD LUCK

jan xx
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks

Cheers all.
Good luck
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi

Hope it all goes well for you and you get to oz and back with your family real soon. Sending you loads of luck

Tracey and family
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:36 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the interview.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with everything
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:58 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck. Will send you some good luck karma
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

fingers crossed for you !!!!!
Karma sent

Nicky
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:17 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks

Cheers all.

Good Luck
Fingers crossed!!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:18 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

You have made your own luck, be confident and you will be fine.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU EVERYONE !.

I'll let you know how I get on.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks

Cheers all.
sending you lots of luck, and you will all be together soon. Denise
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

good luck.......hope all goes well for you
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck dont panic and you will be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.