Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last seen running out of the building...

Last seen running out of the building...

Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:47 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last seen running out of the building...

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
So then - what do you say or do to that boss you cannot stand as you walk/run out of the door for the last time......
Cas
"Can you give me a reference for when I get to Australia?"
Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Good references been obtained, so am/will be free to do or say pretty much what I like - lke Soapy says - sometimes the cruellest things can be said with kind words!
In my case my current employer rang up my referees and spoke to them. It was very stringent. They even asked about my weaknesses and things I wasn't good at as well as the good stuff so you really have to be careful who you piss off.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by renth
In my case my current employer rang up my referees and spoke to them. It was very stringent. They even asked about my weaknesses and things I wasn't good at as well as the good stuff so you really have to be careful who you piss off.
My Boss (over here) spoke in some depth to my old Boss in the UK before offering me a job so I too would suggest you keep it buttoned.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gareth W
My Boss (over here) spoke in some depth to my old Boss in the UK before offering me a job so I too would suggest you keep it buttoned.
We'd all like that final act of definance! But the sweet smell of revenge could be short lived.

Sometimes the best revenge is to go on to have a succesful happy and rewarding life!

Tracey.