Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Attention Sparkies

Attention Sparkies

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:23 am
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of
Unhappy Attention Sparkies

Any qualified sparkies on their way to Brisbane Southside in the next 2-3 weeks?
I need a 32 amp supply fitted by a decent sparky.....who can be bothered to return my call......who will turn up as arranged.........who will not see me as a means to a bloody expensive holiday in Noosa for his entire extended family.......and who will guarantee their work for longer than it takes for them to get in their shiney new Ute.

Help! my new 8 berth spa needs you!!

Bryn

ps the view from the Wildhorse Lookout (off the Bruce Highway at Beerburrum) was stupendous today. From Caloundra to Bris, Glasshouse Mountains to Moreton Island. Nearly had a coronary climbing it but it was well worth it!!

pps Sorry! Not meaning to rub anything in at all!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:26 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Attention Sparkies

Have you tried Jim Richardson 0413 995 348, a geordie who lives in Victoria Point ?

Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:39 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of

Thanks Eric, I'll try him tomorrow.
I could have sworn that a sparkie on here was due out.
Any luck with going back to work yet?
Bryn
Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:57 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by LaraandBryn
Any luck with going back to work yet?
Bryn
I'm still just thinking about it Maybe i'll get past the thinking stage one day.

Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:03 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Attention Sparkies

Does anyone know how you can get a copy of the Aussie Wiring Regs over here in the UK??
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:35 am
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

Sorry Bridie, no idea but I'm sure there are sparkies on here that can help...if you can coax 'em out without a charge!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bridiej
Does anyone know how you can get a copy of the Aussie Wiring Regs over here in the UK??
Hi there,my partener got his while in the uk,u need to go on the web and find ur licensing board..(we moved to perth and we got in touch wi them.)there is more details on this if u do a search,as its been discused loads b4!!!Or if u pmm me,i can ask mick if hes finished wi his now,as hes passed his and no longer needs them......Theres a few u can get...Also i think each state differs in exams,perth is a toughie,and mick also had to brush up on his maths....
tasha
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by bonza69
Hi there,my partener got his while in the uk,u need to go on the web and find ur licensing board..(we moved to perth and we got in touch wi them.)there is more details on this if u do a search,as its been discused loads b4!!!Or if u pmm me,i can ask mick if hes finished wi his now,as hes passed his and no longer needs them......Theres a few u can get...Also i think each state differs in exams,perth is a toughie,and mick also had to brush up on his maths....
tasha
Thanks for that, will have a look!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Bridie

I am in mooloolaba and would be able to help you out,

Terry
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Terry
Hi, Bridie

Terry
Just noticed you are leaving Noosa and want the work done in Brisbane,

Terry
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by Terry
Hi, Bridie

Terry
Sorry - not me that posted original message!