Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last Few Days!!!!!

Last Few Days!!!!!

Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Default Last Few Days!!!!!

Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped with lots of good advice and karma over the last few months! We are flying off on Monday!!!! We are on a Qantas-Qantas flight from Heathrow 12:15!!

The past 4 weeks have just flown by! there have been lots of tears and the feeling of guilt for leaving my closest friends and family has been overwhelming at times. We had our leaving party last Saturday, felt really low for a couple of days after but now I am so excited!!

Will post again when we are settled.

Good luck to those who are still going through the process, make the most of your time left in the UK, it will amaze you how quick the time goes!

Many thanks again

Pink & Fluffy x
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:50 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Few Days!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped with lots of good advice and karma over the last few months! We are flying off on Monday!!!! We are on a Qantas-Qantas flight from Heathrow 12:15!!

The past 4 weeks have just flown by! there have been lots of tears and the feeling of guilt for leaving my closest friends and family has been overwhelming at times. We had our leaving party last Saturday, felt really low for a couple of days after but now I am so excited!!

Good luck to those who are still going through the process, make the most of your time left in the UK, it will amaze you how quick the time goes!

Many thanks again

Pink & Fluffy x
Hope the flight and settling in Oz is a wonderful experience for you. Good Luck.
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:57 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

Many thanks again

Pink & Fluffy x
How exciting!

Best of luck to you
Old Aug 25th 2006, 3:24 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe and enjoyable flight and a brilliant new life in Oz

Loz x
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:55 pm
"More wine please...."

Ozz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to all

Hello,

Many thanks again

Pink & Fluffy x
Hi Pink & Fluffy,
We too are off on Monday, flying from Manchester to Perth !!
I agree, the last 4 weeks have flown by and I wanted to do so much but never got round to half of it. Already said goodbyes to closest friends and saying goodbye to family this weekend...GULP :scared: !!!
Kids are soooo excited...we have tested out the webcams with friends and family and also those wonderful T**CO Internet Phones !!
Well have a great flight and enjoy your new life on the flipside :scared: !!
Ozz & Tilly
"The only way to deal with something this stressful is plenty of these"
Old Aug 25th 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you

And Oz & Tilly

Ann
Old Aug 25th 2006, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hope the flight and settling in Oz is a wonderful experience for you. Good Luck.
Andrea
xx
Have a safe journey how exciting for you and good luck with setteling in with your new life down under
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:44 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and have a safe journey.
We leave on Thursday so know exactly how you feel.
As I'm writing this, my eldest daughter is outside having a bbq party with 30 of her mates (all 17/18 years old ). Our biggy leaving party is tomorrow night for about 90 people. I'm dreading it 'cos I know there'll be loads of tears.

Take care and let us know how you are getting on.

Julie. x
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Good Luck and have a safe journey.
We leave on Thursday so know exactly how you feel.
As I'm writing this, my eldest daughter is outside having a bbq party with 30 of her mates (all 17/18 years old ). Our biggy leaving party is tomorrow night for about 90 people. I'm dreading it 'cos I know there'll be loads of tears.

Take care and let us know how you are getting on.

Julie. x

Good luck to you all, we leave a fortnight today, when does it feel real??

Tracy
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe journey
Theres a lot of us leaving this next coupla week!!!!