Reload this Page >

last day at work

last day at work

Old Nov 28th 2003, 5:45 am
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile last day at work

hi all

just wanted to communicate my great pleasure.....oh, what am i saying? my happiness, joy, laughter and screaming from joy that i can finally leave this crappy job, shitty team and bullying teamcolleague. to top it all off they don't want to mention half of my duties in the reference. like translating legal documents into english and french, which i think should at least be mentioned. instead they mentioned typing from the tape in my own language only. but my boss is going to fight for me. (staff dep. wrote that bullshit).
i am sure staff department will hand over flowers and say they are sorry i leave, but i have heard nothing but lies from them in the last twelve months!

enough about it, i am going to see my boyfriend in a few days again! i am going to start a new job! i am going to live in a new house! CAN'T WAIT!

have a good weekend
Old Nov 28th 2003, 5:54 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: last day at work

Originally posted by bawi
hi all

just wanted to communicate my great pleasure.....oh, what am i saying? my happiness, joy, laughter and screaming from joy that i can finally leave this crappy job, shitty team and bullying teamcolleague. to top it all off they don't want to mention half of my duties in the reference. like translating legal documents into english and french, which i think should at least be mentioned. instead they mentioned typing from the tape in my own language only. but my boss is going to fight for me. (staff dep. wrote that bullshit).
i am sure staff department will hand over flowers and say they are sorry i leave, but i have heard nothing but lies from them in the last twelve months!

enough about it, i am going to see my boyfriend in a few days again! i am going to start a new job! i am going to live in a new house! CAN'T WAIT!

have a good weekend
Lovely to hear your enthusiasm!

Success is the best form of revenge, they say. (Still working on it myself!)
Old Nov 28th 2003, 6:37 am
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by bawi
hi all

Good luck can feel your pleasure!!

have a good weekend
Old Nov 28th 2003, 2:05 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Pookin and Bed of roses

The day has almost passed, I received lots of farewell mails from the other secretaries as well as a card with 85 aussie dollars in it, a good gift seeing i will leave on tuesday and only take 40 kilos of luggage.

the bully even signed the card, gave me hell for a year and has the nerves to sign my farewell card.
on of my bosses was so sweet and gave me another gift and card. i "love" my boss :-)

good weekend to all

a happy barbara
Old Nov 28th 2003, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Barbara, this will be a celebratory weekend for you then!!