Reload this Page >

Last day of work!!

Last day of work!!

Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Gavin B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last day of work!!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I am very, very excited at the moment. It's my last day of work today - praise the Lord (I'm not religious, just seems an apt phrase to use!!)

We leave the UK in 10 days' time, travelling around the USA for a couple of months, landing in Brisbane on November 2.

That means my visits to the forum will be sporadic over the next couple of months, but I will be sure to let you know how our first few days/weeks/months go when we land in Oz.

Good luck and all the best to everyone planning, making or having made the move and will speak soon.

Take care - the fun starts here!!

Cheers

Gavin

P.S I will be so much tonight!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:31 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Last day of work!!

Congrats and enjoy your last day
Lucky bastard!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:34 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

you lucky sod!!!! Good luck with it all and try to keep those of us in house selling hell posted
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjoy the celebrating tonite Gavin. Best of luck in OZ

footie chick xx
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

How EXCITING! Hope you have a fantastic time. God I wish my last day of work was today! Lucky, lucky you! Enjoy!

V
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the last day feeling mate.

Must admit thats one of things i'm looking forward to.

Cheers

TT

Originally posted by Gavin B
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I am very, very excited at the moment. It's my last day of work today - praise the Lord (I'm not religious, just seems an apt phrase to use!!)

We leave the UK in 10 days' time, travelling around the USA for a couple of months, landing in Brisbane on November 2.

That means my visits to the forum will be sporadic over the next couple of months, but I will be sure to let you know how our first few days/weeks/months go when we land in Oz.

Good luck and all the best to everyone planning, making or having made the move and will speak soon.

Cheers

Gavin

Old Aug 27th 2003, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

It's my last day on Friday. Then I've got 2 1/2 weeks before I fly out to Melbourne. Need to do alot before I leave....must make a list

Regards
Old Aug 27th 2003, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Gavin. Look forward to your sporadic posts.

Whisky
Old Aug 27th 2003, 1:10 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck
Old Aug 27th 2003, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Gavin B
Hi everyone,

Cheers

Gavin

you lucky things
have a drink on us and enjoy every moment
best of luck for your future
rach & family
Old Aug 27th 2003, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Gavin B is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your messages guys!

Only two hours to go until I have that first taste of freedom (i.e beer - yes!)

G
Old Aug 27th 2003, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough

I am soooo jealous. If anyone ever decides to buy our house it will be me one day. Have a great journey.

Helen