Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Hi Both

My car's boken pouring water everywhere. going to get some Radseal, but I reckon it's going to be a train... How easy are you to get to from the train station?? Hoping there's some trains on Monday..

Claire.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:43 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Seabird
Hi Both

My car's boken pouring water everywhere. going to get some Radseal, but I reckon it's going to be a train... How easy are you to get to from the train station?? Hoping there's some trains on Monday..

Claire.
BUMP!
Old May 1st 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Couple of relevant posts elsewhere...

BUMP!!
Old May 1st 2005, 4:41 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
BUMP!
Train station 10min walkfrom beach. don't know train times maybe sunday
time table.We are on main line route from Liverpool st to Norwich
Old May 1st 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Last Call - Essex Meet - Bank Holiday Monday!!

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Train station 10min walkfrom beach. don't know train times maybe sunday
time table.We are on main line route from Liverpool st to Norwich
Got the car working!! My son's friend was mu saviour and found a split pipe... So we'll be able to get there no probs...

Old May 1st 2005, 7:45 pm
"Whats That In Pounds?"

PIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant futurePIXAU has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Hello all fellow emigratees!!

Because I made the silly mistake of creating so many threads for the 'bash' on Monday at ours I have lost count who is coming :scared: :scared:
Considering it's freezing cold, thunder and lightning and pouring with rain here - we need some cheering up! We will be there assuming there are seats on the next flight out of Brisbane

DC
Old May 1st 2005, 9:39 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PIXAU
Considering it's freezing cold, thunder and lightning and pouring with rain here - we need some cheering up! We will be there assuming there are seats on the next flight out of Brisbane

DC
Last time I promise - BUMP!!!

Tracey