At last...

Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At last...

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Everything but the kids!!
Thought about breaking open the champers, but decided to wait until we have the passports back then the dream is fulfilled!!!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:17 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm trying to sell mine if anyone wants some
There are days when I would give mine away!!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thought about breaking open the champers, but decided to wait until we have the passports back then the dream is fulfilled!!!

That's the best bit, I had mine in my pocket for over a week and showed everyone.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
There are days when I would give mine away!!
Well the plan is to start of by asking for a price, then I can drop it to zero and if I still can't get rid of them then I'll give them money too
You got to haggle
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:36 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I'm trying to sell mine if anyone wants some

yeah, i'm going to ship the furniture and leave the kids
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
yeah, i'm going to ship the furniture and leave the kids

Ooooooh Noooo, I'm using it as an excuse to spend some of our house sale money on new stuff. Not taking anything.

Might take the kids if they behave
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:36 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Might take the kids if they behave
They'll only lull you into a false sense of security, nip it in the bud now and give them to the child catcher
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:42 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Awww congratulations! what fantastic news!

sympathise about the kids..... mine are guzzling calpol and neurofen as we speak!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Awww congratulations! what fantastic news!

sympathise about the kids..... mine are guzzling calpol and neurofen as we speak!
Hope everyone is ok, orrible isn't it!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fraser
They'll only lull you into a false sense of security, nip it in the bud now and give them to the child catcher

Nah, maybe the Boogey man, he's scarier :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:49 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everyone is ok, orrible isn't it!

......its just the shall I...shant I keep them off school scenario. They stay off and seem as lively as hell or I send them in to school, get half way to work, get a phone call and have to come home again and hubby thinks I'm mean for sending them in to school in the first place !
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
......its just the shall I...shant I keep them off school scenario. They stay off and seem as lively as hell or I send them in to school, get half way to work, get a phone call and have to come home again and hubby thinks I'm mean for sending them in to school in the first place !
I know, all three of mine are ill took them to docs today and now don't feel guilty anymore about work, even though they made me feel like s*** when I phoned in, some things take priority and always go with your gut. They always seem better first thing then go down hill after that. Keep them dosed up and good luck!!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:03 pm
Living the Dream!

I know, all three of mine are ill took them to docs today and now don't feel guilty anymore about work, even though they made me feel like s*** when I phoned in, some things take priority and always go with your gut. They always seem better first thing then go down hill after that. Keep them dosed up and good luck!!

Thank you. Here's hoping all the kiddies get well soon !
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:12 pm

Mandy&Stu is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

Hope your having alot of to celebrate !!!