At Last!!

Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:10 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default At Last!!

Hi Guys.

Well at last,3rd time lucky! our missives for our house have finally been signed,phew!!

So its all systems go now,we move out on the 7th January,not looking forward to the sweats of worry we will be experiencing on the 7th waiting for the house money to be transfered into our account

Our leaving party is on the 7th too,so we are in for a very busy day physically & emotionally

Its all slowly sinking it now "this IS really gony happen" !!

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: At Last!!

ahhh congratulations, at last things are running ok for you all

Teresa
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:21 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Thanx teresa, Im quite happy with my lot now just getting dad home from the hospital in time for christmas & we will all be very happy bunnies!

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:33 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Yeah Thanx teresa, Im quite happy with my lot now just getting dad home from the hospital in time for christmas & we will all be very happy bunnies!

Donna.

glad your dads ok and every things going well for you 2 now.

I have got a man comming over at 4.45 about renting out my house,cant decide weather to rent or sell, but need to movef ast as they want jc to start on 24thjan!!!!

I was watchin a place downunder repeats last night, and i was in tears for them,im dreading it all nowits all becomming real....

you spend so much time wanting and waiting,and then all of asudden your going and you feel so scared,like you dont want itanymore, butreally you do, if ya know what i mean????

Think its the thought ofsaying good bye

laura
xxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

sarahandnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
glad your dads ok and every things going well for you 2 now.

I have got a man comming over at 4.45 about renting out my house,cant decide weather to rent or sell, but need to movef ast as they want jc to start on 24thjan!!!!

I was watchin a place downunder repeats last night, and i was in tears for them,im dreading it all nowits all becomming real....

you spend so much time wanting and waiting,and then all of asudden your going and you feel so scared,like you dont want itanymore, butreally you do, if ya know what i mean????

Think its the thought ofsaying good bye

laura
xxx
Hi Laura

I know what you mean. I've just had my meds requested after 10 months and now I'm thinking oh god it's really happening, I'll have to rent house, find cat a new home, leave my mum etc

Its really wierd after so long waiting. Your post sums up how I feel, really want to go but a bit scared too.

Sarah
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:45 pm

Hi Laura,
I know what you mean! your feelings are up & down like a bloody yo-yo!
I am scared,but a nice,excited kinda scary!
Everything has fell into place for us within about a month & its strange coming to terms with good news for a change!

Saying goodbye wont be easy,trying not to think about it!

Good luck,deciding what to do with your house x

Have you booked your flights yet?

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:52 pm
Professional Princess

Hi Laura,
Everything has fell into place for us within about a month & its strange coming to terms with good news for a change!

Donna.
I sent your Dad a card, did he get it OK?

Sam

Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I sent your Dad a card, did he get it OK?

Sam
Hi Sam,

Malcolm is going in tonight & will check to see if your cards there
Will let you know x

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:02 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura,

Donna.

we are waiting to see if the comapny books them or us, as the company are paying for them. We are also gonna try and see if JC can start aweek or 2 later to give us more time to sortout house etc....and have a few days off when we get there.

laura
xxx
Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
we are waiting to see if the comapny books them or us, as the company are paying for them. We are also gonna try and see if JC can start aweek or 2 later to give us more time to sortout house etc....and have a few days off when we get there.

laura
xxx

Malcolm starts his new job on the 14th Feb,we are going to Perth for a week then off to Brisbane on the 29th Jan,he had to ask his new boss if we could get a couple of weeks to find a house & get the kids into school,it wasnt a problem & the boss asked when it would suit Malcolm to start,which was really nice!
Im sure if you ask,they will understand your situation & it wont be a problem.

Donna.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:23 pm
Cheeky

Hi Donna and Malc,

Glad to hear the housesale is going through smoothly, 7th Jan, omg, that has soon come round! Leaving party on the same day too, wow you will be soooo busy!!! As long as you have time for a.. !! (or 2, or 3....!!)

And Laura...

Dont worry chuck, I know its all happened very fast for you, you will be ok.
No wonder you are scared, I am also gonna be well freaked out when (eventually) our visas arrive.......(omg!) Just try to think how you felt just after the London expo......hold onto that feeling and that is why you want to go to Oz. Good luck with what you decide re the house, rent or sell, sending ya a cyber hug.... (((( ))))

Good Luck Madsads and Laura!!
Cheeky
xx

Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:53 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on the house. And good luck for the 7th!

The reality check is definitely scary :scared: , have been through that stage recently myself. But I hope that you enjoy the journey in any case and see it all as part of the process.

Laura: sorry to hear you still seem really worried about it all. Not getting any better? What you've described is real and very difficult to cope with at times, so ... I know exactly what you mean. Keep us updated about the house!

GG
Old Dec 9th 2004, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Glad it's all going good again Madsads. Between your Dad coming home, Christmas, Hogmanay, and leaving do, it'll be time to go before you know it! What an adventure¬!!!!! Can't wait to try it ourselves .... roll on Feb...hopefully! Logan
Old Dec 9th 2004, 4:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys.

Well at last,3rd time lucky! our missives for our house have finally been signed,phew!!

So its all systems go now,we move out on the 7th January,not looking forward to the sweats of worry we will be experiencing on the 7th waiting for the house money to be transfered into our account

Our leaving party is on the 7th too,so we are in for a very busy day physically & emotionally

Its all slowly sinking it now "this IS really gony happen" !!

Donna.
Yeah for the madsads. About jolly time too.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Dec 9th 2004, 5:53 pm

Malcolm starts his new job on the 14th Feb,we are going to Perth for a week then off to Brisbane on the 29th Jan,he had to ask his new boss if we could get a couple of weeks to find a house & get the kids into school,it wasnt a problem & the boss asked when it would suit Malcolm to start,which was really nice!
Im sure if you ask,they will understand your situation & it wont be a problem.

Donna.

thanks everyone for all your support at this exciting but scary time
Just think if i had never of gone to that expo meet, i wouldnt be going to aus now

Donna, thats sounds like good plan, you lucky things!!! if they will let JC start onthe 14th feb,then we will leave here around 29th jan and also might have a week in perth to see the rellies, and a few days off for JC when he gets to Melbourne to sort out things and explore. We are ringing tonight to ask them.

The company are arranging and paying for 2 weeks accommodation for us when we first arrive, and also our flights, so i hope they will let us do this as really want to see my family in perth. And jc doesnt want to have to start work straight away without exploring first.

Also, the man fromthe rental company has just been round and can rent my house out within 25 daysofmegiving him the keys! He will guarentee me a monthly payment of £350 into my bank every month even if the property is empty,they alsomanage and deal with everything, soall i doishandoverthe keysand go!!!!
I might do this and sell up in acouple of years,what do you think? itwill covermy mortgage payments while i am away,and i dont have to do anything!

I begrudge paying the estateagents almost £2000, to take ages to sell my house and have the worry of sale not going thro while i am in aus, and probley having to accept a shite offer for it aswell.

Anyone had any experience of this??? might have to start a new thread, sorry Donna for going off one on
Will have to meet up fo ra drink if we are in perth at the same time?
laura
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.