Wikiposts

At Last!!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice
Default At Last!!!

My post disappeared and was put on another category. It's back now - phew!

Just found out from our Agent this morning that we have the Visas!!! Our validation date is by 21 July 2004 which happens to be our daughter's birthday!

We applied in November 2002, Skilled Independent - 50 weeks - MY A*SE!

Feeling happy, sad, scared and brave all at the same time.

Got a feeling I'm gonna be incoherent by 9.00pm.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of
Default Re: At Last!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate you - just feel happy! Plenty of time to feel sad or scared.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:57 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by remmie1

Just found out from our Agent this morning that we have the Visas!!! Our validation date is by 21 July 2004 which happens to be our daughter's birthday!

Congrats

where u going ?

Warren
Perth 2004......

Old Jan 15th 2004, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

You're right as always Mummy!! I will let the happy feelings override the nervy ones!

Warren - hoping to settle in or around Brisbane next year. We will have to fly out this year to validate which is a bit of a pain really. Could do without the cost but son is in first year of A Levels and don't want to move him until he's finished his course.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 3:42 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations it is such a great feeling especially after such a long wait.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats
Old Jan 15th 2004, 3:59 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats Remmie1
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:32 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Remmie1 and family many congrats to you all. Enjoy every second.

Regards
Sarah
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:37 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

There seems to be no kind of system does there? You've been waiting 14 months, others only 6? I know circumstances are different but its quite a disparity.
Anyway no moaning today, Congratulations
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:40 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you all!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:43 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies and lots of beers!! I've had a few wines tonight and I'm feeling quite emotional. Thanks again.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:07 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Just seen your thread - congrats!

My daughters are also doing A levels and GCSE's respectively, both this year, and we have to validate by 10 April!

We're off to Adelaide 10 Feb till 7 March, but my elder daughter is coming back earlier as she's worried about missing too much school (or maybe its the boyfriend she'll be missing )

You're still coherent too which is quite a feat!

Good luck with all your plans.

Elaine