Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Land of opportunity

Land of opportunity

Old Jul 8th 2003, 6:43 pm

silvervfr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Good for you ,try these you may need them sooner than you think.

http://www.lakeviewcredit.com/intro-...ounselling.htm

What's your problem PB? Paula and her family have worked hard and are enjoying their move to Australia. Your dig is certainly not constructive to this topic. Why are you intent on bullying your way around on this forum.

If you have a constructive view point on a topic (Either way) than by all means put it forward, but as with so many off your entries they are unconstructive!

Nick
Old Jul 8th 2003, 6:48 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by silvervfr
What's your problem PB? Paula and her family have worked hard and are enjoying their move to Australia. Your dig is certainly not constructive to this topic. Why are you intent on bullying your way around on this forum.

If you have a constructive view point on a topic (Either way) than by all means put it forward, but as with so many off your entries they are unconstructive!

Nick
None whats yours if you feel a need to protect all thats up to you , maybe to protect the naive is my mission in life.
If you can not see anything in my posts sorry your dreams could be beyond what Australia has to offer.
My humour is tough as is Australia , stay in the cosy UK if playing rough with boys is not your thing.
PS If admire people who encourage large personal debt then I wish you well , Australia's debt laws and Banks are not as lax or as forgiving as they are in the UK.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 8th 2003 at 7:49 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 1:32 am

silvervfr is an unknown quantity at this point

None whats yours if you feel a need to protect all thats up to you , maybe to protect the naive is my mission in life.
If you can not see anything in my posts sorry your dreams could be beyond what Australia has to offer.
My humour is tough as is Australia , stay in the cosy UK if playing rough with boys is not your thing.
PS If admire people who encourage large personal debt then I wish you well , Australia's debt laws and Banks are not as lax or as forgiving as they are in the UK.

You really do need to get out more, make some friends and calm down a bit!

Best of luck
Old Jul 9th 2003, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

PB going back to the Uk because he wants a cosy lifestyle for himself, he cannot hack it in a real country and he's jealous of all these people comming out here who do make a go of it.

Give it a rest PB.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:36 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by silvervfr
You really do need to get out more, make some friends and calm down a bit!

Best of luck

You dream on , another no hoper.
Advice from prats in Bournemouth I do not need , you retired or over 70 , why else live there.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 11:41 am.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
PB going back to the Uk because he wants a cosy lifestyle for himself, he cannot hack it in a real country and he's jealous of all these people comming out here who do make a go of it.

Give it a rest PB.
9 years not working for mummy goverment herePal and an income most immo's will not get and I have not made ago of it , unlike you little boy.
Get a real job then come with your smug bollocks , or even a family if any femail would bred with a runt.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 1:21 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

9 years not working for mummy goverment here , unlike you little boy.
Get a real job then come with your smug bollocks , or even a family if any femail would bred with a runt.

Remind me again you bleed white an Australian Co for 9 years whose only mistake was to employ YOU but due to the labour laws down here they cannot get rid of this loud mouthed lump of SH*T.
You then try every trick in the book to get them to make you redundant or sack you so you can screw them good for unfair dismissal.

It obviously took you a long while (9 years) to realise the firm wasn't going to roll over for you, (thick as 2 planks comes to mind) so now your going to try your luck back in old Blighty with another unsuspecting firm, or are you going to try ripping off the gov this time cos you think they are a softer target.

You've already admitted the main target of your scams is going to be the disadvantaged DSS reciptants. Are you also planning scams against the OAP and disabled after that.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 1:25 pm
Banned

Remind me again you bleed white an Australian Co for 9 years whose only mistake was to employ YOU but due to the labour laws down here they cannot get rid of this loud mouthed lump of SH*T.
You then try every trick in the book to get them to make you redundant or sack you so you can screw them good for unfair dismissal.

It obviously took you a long while (9 years) to realise the firm wasn't going to roll over for you, (thick as 2 planks comes to mind) so now your going to try your luck back in old Blighty with another unsuspecting firm, or are you going to try ripping off the gov this time cos you think they are a softer target.

You've already admitted the main target of your scams is going to be the disadvantaged DSS reciptants. Are you also planning scams against the OAP and disabled after that.

I am here because the useless prats require me it's common in private industry to keep your best , unlike goverment jobs.
They got rid of 450 no problem and paid most off wiith good handshakes , after asking for the last year to go I have given up.
Get a real job little boy , earn your keep instead of living out of my pocket.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 1:58 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 1:40 pm
Banned

Just worked out 560 employees is now down to 95 so I must be doing the work of near on 6 men , time for a pay rise me thinks.
I always thought I was underpaid.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 9th 2003 at 1:46 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am here because the useless prats require me it's common in private industry to keep your best ,
If your an example of their best god help the company cos nobody else will
Old Jul 9th 2003, 2:28 pm
Banned

If your an example of their best god help the company cos nobody else will
My feelings also and its won so many Australian awards how sad , man the life boats .

Old Jul 16th 2003, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Land of opportunity

Originally posted by paula m
I do read some very negative posts and just wanted to tell you our story in a nutshell.
We arrived in the counrty 18 months ago. I did have a job to come over to. and started work after a week. We arrived with $80,000 so were not in a position to get a house straight away. we rented and had a good look around. After 3 months we got a morgage and bought our dream home. It has 5 bedrooms a study an upstairs with a balcomy and sea views and a fantastic pool surounded by palms. It is a great house and we live in Mandurah which we feel is the best place around the perth area.
At this stage my husband still had not got a job so we managed on my salary and midwives dont earn a lot but it was fine. after a year we found that our house had risen by so much and my husband had a job so we thought about investing the banks money and we got another house, this one we rent to recent arrivals. 4 months later we were so booked up and turning people away that i rang the bank and asked if we could get another house, they said No worries!! so we did and we got the keys yesterday and the first family moved in today. Baldbutts you may know him!
I think we are en example to all we came here with $80,000 and we now have three houses. That would never happen in the uk. We still have no money mind you but we are happy and having a really good life and when we do eventually sell them we may have some money. In the man time we are meeting some really great people.
paula
Hi Paula

Been in Perth a couple of months now. Similar story from a good friend of mine who has lived in Perth for 8 years now. She feels she had enough of Perth and is ready to go back to the UK. She and her husband have worked hard over this period and have also had a bit of luck with the Perth property market and are now in a position to buy a property OUTRIGHT in the UK for £300,000.

Just goes to show what a bit of hard work and luck can bring. Also, goes to show how certain memebers on this site should stop wasting their time on posting crap on Expats and get out there and make/find their luck! It's there for the taking if you want it.

Shikse
Old Jul 16th 2003, 5:38 pm
Banned

Default Re: Land of opportunity

Originally posted by Shikse
Hi Paula

Been in Perth a couple of months now. Similar story from a good friend of mine who has lived in Perth for 8 years now. She feels she had enough of Perth and is ready to go back to the UK. She and her husband have worked hard over this period and have also had a bit of luck with the Perth property market and are now in a position to buy a property OUTRIGHT in the UK for £300,000.

Just goes to show what a bit of hard work and luck can bring. Also, goes to show how certain memebers on this site should stop wasting their time on posting crap on Expats and get out there and make/find their luck! It's there for the taking if you want it.

Shikse
Strange how 8-9 years is a bellyfull of Perth , we are not potless but would have made more in the UK.