Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet-Up Part6

Lancashire Meet-Up Part6

Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lancashire Meet-Up Part6

Originally Posted by nicknic
2nd offer on the HOUSE decided to say what the hell lets get the f-c- out of here so we have accepted and looking at flying on the 26th april
wehey Great news nicnic
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

nicknic will become famous soon enough

Mortgage survey tomorrow

its all happening

see you at the meet

if it keeps going like this i might (i said might) get the beers in
Old Jan 17th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

fingers crossed
Old Jan 17th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Mortgage survey tomorrow

its all happening

see you at the meet

wehey nicnic we will hold ya to that one
Old Jan 17th 2008, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

tommytango will become famous soon enough

Mortgage survey tomorrow

its all happening

see you at the meet

Brilliant news Nicknic:

I may bring along my schooner or jug. Just in case of the off chance.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Kazo will become famous soon enoughKazo will become famous soon enough

Mortgage survey tomorrow

its all happening

see you at the meet

Hello Nic
Great news. (not been on here for a while, but do remember you from the meet - part 4, missed the last one, but hope to make the next one)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. We are hoping to put our house on the market in a couple of weeks. Do you remember Julie (Kens sister) & Les from the meet? They finally sold their house and they flew off on New Years Eve - we are so jealous, but made up for them.

See you at the meet

Karen & Ken
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kazo
Hello Nic
Great news. (not been on here for a while, but do remember you from the meet - part 4, missed the last one, but hope to make the next one)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. We are hoping to put our house on the market in a couple of weeks. Do you remember Julie (Kens sister) & Les from the meet? They finally sold their house and they flew off on New Years Eve - we are so jealous, but made up for them.

See you at the meet

Karen & Ken
Hi Kazo
Glad to hear they sold there house wow there finally there the jammie dodgers see you at the next meet
Rach
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Lancashire Meet-Up Part6

was just wondering where all us Lancashire people are heading? To see if we are going to create a small North west community somewhere the same
and could help at the meet finding info out??
just out of interest thats all with all this time waiting the strangest questions run through your(or maybe just my) mind

kath Gordon + Jordan 10 Connor 6 Heading for Adelaide (south?)
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kjc79
was just wondering where all us Lancashire people are heading? To see if we are going to create a small North west community somewhere the same
and could help at the meet finding info out??
just out of interest thats all with all this time waiting the strangest questions run through your(or maybe just my) mind

kath Gordon + Jordan 10 Connor 6 Heading for Adelaide (south?)
We are not 'Lancashire' people... more North Wales people butting in on your meet-up cos the Wales meet is always in South Wales!
Anyway, in answer to your question we are heading to the Gold Coast hopefully in September '08 Fingers crossed that the house sells!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jamesfam
We are not 'Lancashire' people... more North Wales people butting in on your meet-up cos the Wales meet is always in South Wales!
Anyway, in answer to your question we are heading to the Gold Coast hopefully in September '08 Fingers crossed that the house sells!
will you be attending at the harvester then? the more the merrier

kath x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

The Beastyboy & Family are moving to the Gold Coast between April & Oct
again fingers crossed the house sells although it seems to be picking up at the
moment .
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:55 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hello we will be there again our 3rd one x clare
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

annemarie and john is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we are newbies. Just starting the process. We would love to meet up with you all at the next meeting Unsure what we need to do next! Only just starting out so any advice would be appreciated.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:18 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annemarie and john
Hi, we are newbies. Just starting the process. We would love to meet up with you all at the next meeting Unsure what we need to do next! Only just starting out so any advice would be appreciated.
welcome
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kjc79
will you be attending at the harvester then? the more the merrier

kath x
Hi Kath, Yes we will be there. Clare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.