Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

View Poll Results: Lancs meet: Where would you like the next one
The Harvester in bolton was great id go there again
36.36%
Somewhere near but with better facilities( say your needs in a post)
18.18%
Manchester
18.18%
Ill just go wherever in Lancs or Manc.
63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Old May 17th 2007, 1:39 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lancashire Meet, Part 2. 2nd June 2007

Originally Posted by alkristensen
QLD and Brisbane so far:

daveandkathh(BE)/Airconkid(KK)-MODL 136-QLD, GC-Early June '07Air Conditioning Installer
sals - sally - 457 - Townsville QLD - August???
CathnPaul : Brisbane (sunshine coast) June 07 With Visa (139)
Louise - Louise, Andy (Brisbane), OH got Spouse Visa, Job - ? Sales
Mrs JFW (Queensland) (Jackie) Hubby (Jon) Kiddies (Jasmine 11 and Oliver 6) Moving out June/July (136modl – nurse)
Edwards family - Kim and Paul and 3 children, Sunshine coast August/September.

alkristensen & steady1neddy: Alan and Clare: Sydney 17th August 07 With 136 MODL Visa (barber) then maybe off to brisbane.......

NSW so far
Simnmax (CentralCoast or NorthernBeaches ) CO asked for more info in Feb (136 modl motor mechanic)
Premkit- ray and val medical stage, 136 modl, joiner. newcastle nsw
alkristensen & steady1neddy: Alan and Clare: Sydney 17th August 07 With 136 MODL Visa (barber) then maybe off to brisbane.....

Perth so far
Oznoodle - .(Perth)
Daunted (Perth) TRA passed – (136modl – Cook)
Mindblower, Dave and ??? Perth
Madcityfan - and 2 boys TRA Brisbane Perth or Adelaide
Claire and Dave (Adelaide) skill assessment stage (nurse - 136modl)
Kjc79 - plus hubby and 2 kids 5 and 9 Modl 136 Perth or Adelaide

Other Places or Undecided (dont worry you wont be on your own at the meet, this is just to get an idea of how many are going where) ill speak to anyone as im sure others will too !!
There will not be groups of areas at the meet but at least you may get to know a face who may just be the person that one day saves your life.
The list was a bit higgledy piggledy so ive grouped people for my sake if it offends anyone and anyone feels left out. This wasnt an intention.

GaryVRF8 - Gary and vikky (Tasmania) Oct/Nov 07 with visa (spouse)
TrueBlueToffee - (Victoria) Feb applicants (STNI 137)
Chippie74 (location unknown at the moment!!) Dec app had medicals done and police checks (136MODL carpenter joiner)

shezanste- where are you going and on what visa/stage of visa/occupation are you
gallaghers - where are you going and on what visa/stage of visa/occupation are you
ozzieclare2b- where are you going and on what visa/stage of visa/occupation are you

Anyone we missed?

Al

We are hopefully going to Adelaide on a 136 modl visa , just at skills assessment stage at moment, i am a nurse. My husband Chris and Alex our 1yr old are coming too x
Old May 17th 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

Where are you off jules, Are you on the list.If not then can you briefly describe about you as have others above so we all know a bit more about each other before the meet.

Thanks

Al
We were at the last meet unlike some people

we are off to Townsville. The visa has been granted, skilled 136, oh is an electrician.

Julie, steve and kids (kayley 10, Louise 7 and Elise 3).

I cant seem to add us to the list. Technology is not my strong point but drinking beer is hence not bringing the kids to this meet

Jules.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:18 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

QLD and Brisbane so far:

daveandkathh(BE)/Airconkid(KK)-MODL 136-QLD, GC-Early June '07Air Conditioning Installer
Jules29 (Townsville).visagranted,skilled 136 electrician.Julie, steve and kids (kayley 10, Louise 7 and Elise 3).
Mrs JFW (Queensland) (Jackie) Hubby (Jon) Kiddies (Jasmine 11 and Oliver 6) Moving out June/July (136modl – nurse)

alkristensen & steady1neddy: Alan and Clare: Sydney 17th August 07 With 136 MODL Visa (barber) then maybe off to brisbane.......

NSW so far
Simnmax (CentralCoast or NorthernBeaches ) CO asked for more info in Feb (136 modl motor mechanic)
alkristensen & steady1neddy: Alan and Clare: Sydney 17th August 07 With 136 MODL Visa (barber) then maybe off to brisbane.....

Perth so far
Oznoodle - .(Perth)

Other Places or Undecided GaryVRF8 - Gary and vikky (Tasmania) Oct/Nov 07 with visa (spouse)
Dianej - Melbourne, 134-STNI (Nurse) going out end of June (got a job but nowhere to live!!!!!)
Shezanste - 136 skilled visa/cabinet maker/wood machinist,just about to send tra off. (hoping adelaide)
ozzieclare2be - (Adelaide)136 modl ,skills stage (nurse). OH Chris and Alex (1yr)
Chippie74 (location unknown at the moment!!) Dec app had medicals done and police checks (136MODL carpenter joiner)

(dont worry you wont be on your own at the meet, this is just to get an idea of how many are going where) ill speak to anyone as im sure others will too !!
There will not be groups of areas at the meet but at least you may get to know a face who may just be the person that one day saves your life.
The list was a bit higgledy piggledy so ive grouped people for my sake not anyone elses. If it offends anyone and anyone feels left out then this wasnt an intention.

Al

Last edited by alkristensen; May 17th 2007 at 9:38 pm.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:54 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jules29
We were at the last meet unlike some people

we are off to Townsville. The visa has been granted, skilled 136, oh is an electrician.

Julie, steve and kids (kayley 10, Louise 7 and Elise 3).

I cant seem to add us to the list. Technology is not my strong point but drinking beer is hence not bringing the kids to this meet

Jules.
Nahhh, me and cath just organise and dont turn up!!!

At least it got a few people to know each other, the whole point of these meets. If i dont make it to this one(no doubt i will) then ill organise one Australia side. The ones in Sydney seem to be in full flow anyway and i have an invite when i get there from swerv-o.

This ones taken off again, a legacy daunted is happy to take over we hope

See you there

Al and clare.
Old May 17th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Nahhh, me and cath just organise and dont turn up!!!

At least it got a few people to know each other, the whole point of these meets. If i dont make it to this one(no doubt i will) then ill organise one Australia side. The ones in Sydney seem to be in full flow anyway and i have an invite when i get there from swerv-o.

This ones taken off again, a legacy daunted is happy to take over we hope

See you there

Al and clare.
we are deffo going this time!!!
Old May 17th 2007, 10:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

The list was a bit higgledy piggledy so ive grouped people for my sake not anyone elses. If it offends anyone and anyone feels left out then this wasnt an intention.

Al
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

For my sake Al, can you put us all in alphabetical order please?

cheers,

Jackie x
Old May 17th 2007, 11:50 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
we are deffo going this time!!!
Hey Cath I've heard that before!!!!!
HEHE
Don't worry I'm sure you will make it!!!! I will help Daunted out after this meet to organise another meet. Thats if people want one. Will try and oraganise one every couple of months its good to see new people turn up and also find out how people are getting on with there visa.
Hope to have lots of meets in Tassie when we get over there!!!! And your all welcome!!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old May 18th 2007, 7:22 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hey Cath I've heard that before!!!!!
HEHE
Don't worry I'm sure you will make it!!!! I will help Daunted out after this meet to organise another meet. Thats if people want one. Will try and oraganise one every couple of months its good to see new people turn up and also find out how people are getting on with there visa.
Hope to have lots of meets in Tassie when we get over there!!!! And your all welcome!!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Will try and make it if not too jet lagged...back on the friday before -lol.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Oi Gary!! I was gutted. I promise.

I have even booked my team leaving do for the 31st rather than the actual day of the 1st so i wont be too hung over (will still have a fri night drink though)

Sound a right alcy dont I?? well I am. haha.

I am sure the meets will be in safe hands with Garry and Mandy. Unfortunately, Al and I have learnt how to set them up by experience, thankfully you guys have a good grounding for them to keep em rolling.

Jackie - have a drink and they will fall into alphabetical order beautifully. haha.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:23 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Stop making excuses Dave!
Old May 18th 2007, 12:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Stop making excuses Dave!
I thought it was alphabetical. Can you spell or are you drunk again LOL Medical alchohol is the best late at nightr isnt it!!! HIC!##

al
Old May 19th 2007, 9:28 am
Living the Dream!

I thought it was alphabetical. Can you spell or are you drunk again LOL Medical alchohol is the best late at nightr isnt it!!! HIC!##

al

Which alphabet are you using Al?
Old May 19th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 20th 2007, 12:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Which alphabet are you using Al?
greek

well its all greek to me

hic!
Old May 21st 2007, 4:32 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Am getting a bit paranoid that I keep getting left of the list put myself on again hope this is ok
QLD and Brisbane so far:
acbh2 - 136 MODL - Goldcoast - June 24th
Jules29 (Townsville).visagranted,skilled 136 electrician.Julie, steve and kids (kayley 10, Louise 7 and Elise 3).

NSW so far

Perth so far
Oznoodle - .(Perth)

Other Places or Undecided GaryVRF8 - Gary and vikky (Tasmania) Oct/Nov 07 with visa (spouse)
Dianej - Melbourne, 134-STNI (Nurse) going out end of June (got a job but nowhere to live!!!!!)
Shezanste - 136 skilled visa/cabinet maker/wood machinist,just about to send tra off. (hoping adelaide)
ozzieclare2be - (Adelaide)136 modl ,skills stage (nurse). OH Chris and Alex (1yr)

(dont worry you wont be on your own at the meet, this is just to get an idea of how many are going where) ill speak to anyone as im sure others will too !!

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.