Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Mar 30th 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
WE GOT IT..WE GOT IT..WE GOT IT..WHOooooooooooooooo

Just got back from school with the kids, checked my emails and there it was.

VISA GRANT

Can't believe it, Lol xx

I just might be sober by Sunday............
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Mar 30th 2007, 4:43 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

VISA GRANT

Can't believe it, Lol xx

BRILLIANT NEWS

Congrats to you and daunted. Drinks on yiou Keith and Lol xxx

see you there.

al
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

cowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to all

VISA GRANT

Can't believe it, Lol xx

Congratulations you two

Now you just have to figure out which way up does a u bend bend down under?

Julie
Old Mar 31st 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

VISA GRANT

Can't believe it, Lol xx

Congratulations, you lucky things!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx guys, What a relief, I had convinced myself we were gonna get refused.

The champagne went down no problem. See you all tomorrow. Lol xx
Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:48 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Thanx guys, What a relief, I had convinced myself we were gonna get refused.

The champagne went down no problem. See you all tomorrow. Lol xx
Well done Keith, It's a wonderfull feeling isn't it.
Just got a Aussie Flag and some Aussie flag bunting so will get in and grab a area of the pub then put the bunting up so people know which area to be in.
See you all tomorow.
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

we have just sold our house
so this could be our first and last meet (in England). So excited. We will be pecking everyones heads tomorrow with tips for the move. You have been warned.

see you tomorrow, Jules
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jules29
we have just sold our house
so this could be our first and last meet (in England). So excited. We will be pecking everyones heads tomorrow with tips for the move. You have been warned.

see you tomorrow, Jules
CONGRATULATIONS and see you tommorrow
Old Apr 1st 2007, 3:52 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Just got in from meet, nice to meet everybody, kids had fun running amok outside.
Found out I used to work with GaryVFR8 at Royal Mail 8 years ago when I was fixing trucks & he was breaking them
Hope everybody who's not got visa's yet get's them soon.
Cheers
Sim, Liz & Max
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it was great meeting everyone and putting faces to names!!

Nice one Gary and Vikky C u in Melbourne (if D gets his finger out! - u know what we mean!)
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

billy flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant future

HI WE WILL COME we are validating in may to live sunshine coast, tell us where and we will be there! have to be a sat night as i work sat morning! see you all soon
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

good day out ..cheers all!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to meet you all and put names to faces. Kids seem to have great fun.

See you at the next one (those who will still be here)

Louise
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:30 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louise
Great to meet you all and put names to faces. Kids seem to have great fun.

See you at the next one (those who will still be here)

Louise
We had a fab afternoon. Great chatting - especially to you Gary & Vicky and Mr & Mrs Bushpig! The afternoon went so quick!! Hope I get to meet the 'Everton Lot' again for a longer chat!!

Diane.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:20 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Sorry we didnt get a chance to stop and talk to people today, we could only pop our heads in as our car was stolen on Friday so had to borrow one just to say hi and goodbye really.

Hope you all had a good time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.