Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire Meet??

Lancashire Meet??

Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default Re: Lancashire Meet??

Originally Posted by VikkiL
Hi Carol,

I replied to one of your threads about medicals recently and we are also going to the Lancashire meet so will look forward to meeting you there

Meant to ask you when your meds are booked for in April - ours are 5th, lets hope they go well for all of us.

Vikki
Hi Vikki,

Will look out for you. Our medical's our booked for 11th April, good luck with yours

Caol xxx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Just to let you know for numbers. Wont be able to make it for the meet a work thing has cropped up (Alton Towers team building thingy). Will think of what I am missing as I am plummiting to my death on oblivion. Have a great time all. It sound as though you are gonna be taking over the whole pub. Gutted to miss it!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:23 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Just try this

think about smoking every minute of every day, more than normal. Force yourselve to think about it more and more.

You will get bored after a while. Thats the poimt of it!

Buy a book by allen carr called easyway" or "the only way to sop smoking" lots of people i know have given up this way.

It debrainwashes you in a nice longwinded way but helps you to understand things better- i vcant give you what its about as different people take different thing from it. It may be the best tenner youve spent. Look on ebay for a used one foro cheaper.

and if it doesnt work, roll it up and smoke it. ROFLPMSWS

al
Thanks for that..........
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dianej

Thanks for that..........
Alkristen - Al (Sydney/Brisbane)
CathnPaul - Cath, Paul & 2 lads age 15 and 11 (sunshine coast)
Keith and Lol (plus kids -maybe- 19, 12 and 10) (wagga wagga,NSW)
Mindblower - Dave & wendy + family?? (Perth)
Daunted -the mad lady who is choosing us lot over oz!! hmmm??lol. (Perth)
My mate VikkiL - Nick, Amber (16), Travis (6) and Mason (2). (Sunshine Coast)
Bushpig - Jo- 2 lads age 7 & 8 (Darwin)
Dobbin 74 - Chris and Ali (are you wagga too???)
Dianej and 12yr old daughter.(Melbourne)
Chippie74 - lee & leanne,steve & shelly (Darwin)
GaryVFR8 - Gary and Vicky. (Tasmania)
True Blue Toffee - 2 boys (6 and 8).(Victoria)
Louise - 2 boys 8 and 6 (Brisbane)
Richard4 - OH and daughter age 4
Oznoodle - OH and two boys (ages 11 & 9).(Perth)
Jules29 - OH and three girls aged 9, 7 and 3 (Townsville,Qland)
The Whitings - Janet, Shaun, Bethany (11), Nathan (9). (Brisbane)
Cowpey - Stu, Julie and Tom,15 (Perth)
Wigan Warrior - Martin , Claire and Halle (4) - (sydney or melbourne)
Simnmax - Sim, Liz & son Max 8
Mad city fan - (details please)
scousercarol - Carol and Bill (where you heading??)

Getting the stickers sorted this week/end... Paul going parachuting at the weekend in Milton Keynes, so we wont be online much, so will send some spares over to Gary as a just in case for those who 'just turn up' as historically we know it does happen.

Gary will get them sent over to you early next week hun.

Last edited by CathnPaul; Mar 19th 2007 at 10:03 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

NOW are you sure you can cope without me?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
NOW are you sure you can cope without me?
No - we cant, which means you are going to have to cancel oz and come and help out.haha.

anyway..signing off for now.x night all x
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
No - we cant, which means you are going to have to cancel oz and come and help out.haha.

anyway..signing off for now.x night all x

DAMN! sorry - you should have said sooner! I have got my suitcase out of the loft so def no way i can stay now
have a great time xx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:45 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Daunted I think you should fly back for the weekend!!!! Hey you would of only just got there come to think of it!!!!
You have a good trip when you go out!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Daunted I think you should fly back for the weekend!!!! Hey you would of only just got there come to think of it!!!!
You have a good trip when you go out!!!
Gary and Vikky
Not sure it would be possible to make it in time considering i dont land until 31 march at tea time! Seems we are kipping at brothers that night and tehn on the saturday (meet day) drivng up to Coral Bay for a lazy first week swimming with the whalesharks! i will have a beer for you all
mandy
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:45 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I have to try and swap my shift. this could be my last meet before going to oz. We have 2 viewers for our house tomorrow. One is first time buyers with mortgage offer looking for a quick purchase!

Wish me luck guys!

Jackie x
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I have to try and swap my shift. this could be my last meet before going to oz. We have 2 viewers for our house tomorrow. One is first time buyers with mortgage offer looking for a quick purchase!

Wish me luck guys!

Jackie x
The luck is with you Jackie. x x x x
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good gawd Cath...and I thought i'd stayed up late!

Thanks for the luck, i really should be cleaning up but couldn't resist a quick peek on here first!

Ta ra!

Will come back with the verdicts later!

Jackie x
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

jenn20012001 is a jewel in the roughjenn20012001 is a jewel in the roughjenn20012001 is a jewel in the roughjenn20012001 is a jewel in the roughjenn20012001 is a jewel in the rough

Evening,

I am new to this forum and would like to meet some people who have gone through the process and get some advise/tips on how/what/where/when etc.

I live in widnes and would like to come to your meet on the 1st ....

Who is the best person to sweet talk into getting an invite??? dont want to just turn up!!!

We have not yet started the filling forms game and are still trying to decide our best couse of action in relation to the visa we want to apply for....

Many Thanks
J
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jenn20012001
Evening,

I am new to this forum and would like to meet some people who have gone through the process and get some advise/tips on how/what/where/when etc.

I live in widnes and would like to come to your meet on the 1st ....

Who is the best person to sweet talk into getting an invite??? dont want to just turn up!!!

We have not yet started the filling forms game and are still trying to decide our best couse of action in relation to the visa we want to apply for....

Many Thanks
J

NAH!! just turn up!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

dobbin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Swimming with the whalessharks wooooooooooo daunted.

Dont get many of them in Clitheroe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.