Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Hi Sarah,

Just seen your thread, I like to meet up with you guys for lunch, been busy with my New Year celebration over the Easter holiday havent been on BE.

Farideh x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi all!!!

The surf club is near mariners cove, the versace etc etc past Australia Fair!!

Come on soapy... help me with a street name!!!

When my other half gets back from the footie training I will post the actual street... promise!!

Meet there anytime after 12.... the more the merrier and i dont have to leave until 3.45!!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
Hi all!!!

The surf club is near mariners cove, the versace etc etc past Australia Fair!!

Come on soapy... help me with a street name!!!

When my other half gets back from the footie training I will post the actual street... promise!!

Meet there anytime after 12.... the more the merrier and i dont have to leave until 3.45!!!
http://www.gcfoodguide.com.au/index...._detail/id/339
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Reliable as always!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
hi sarah

Its hannah here sorry i lost your number, Becki asked me to pass it on to her but i couldnt find it , but i see soapy managed to get in touch with you, thats cause he is always on the bloody comp !!!

What time you girls meeting tomorrow as i am working in the morning only .xx
hi pal, can you tell wison i sent him bens email to his bebo
Old Mar 26th 2008, 6:32 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys I couldnt make it 2day
Jonah had a big assembly at school and i had to get a quote done for the insurance (oops had a prang)

Claire
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

so, do we get to hear how the day went?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
so, do we get to hear how the day went?
It was ok thanks!!!

There were 6 of us.... small but intimate eh!!

Met some grea girls the day before too...

Thinking of doing another one soon....

Any ideas?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

It was ok thanks!!!

Any ideas?
try pjs secret garden on chevron. it has a lovely wee bit round the back.
looks like you might have the start of something big here sarah
well done to you for organising it
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just thought I might do something the first Friday of every month.....

Maybe PJs could be the starter...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

karenclare is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

My name is Karen and i've just arrived, alone, on the gold coast and trying to do all i can to meet people! I would love to meet up with you on your next lunch - work allowing (i'm a nurse). I've come from Weymouth in Dorset. Hope to meet you soon! X
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

karenclare is on a distinguished road

If you do decide on first fridays of the month i can join in as i can request off early X
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karenclare
If you do decide on first fridays of the month i can join in as i can request off early X
Already started the thread!!! Look forward to seeing you next Friday
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karenclare
Hello all,

My name is Karen and i've just arrived, alone, on the gold coast and trying to do all i can to meet people! I would love to meet up with you on your next lunch - work allowing (i'm a nurse). I've come from Weymouth in Dorset. Hope to meet you soon! X
Hi Karen and welcome to Oz & Expats!!!

How brave of you to arrive alone... I have PMed you too.....

Look forward to seeing you next week or whenever...
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough

It was ok thanks!!!

Any ideas?
Sorry couldn't make it as hubby finished work early and as it was such a nice day went out with him instead.But will try to make the next one.If anyone lives near Hope Island they can always get a ride with me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.