Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Hi all!!!

Just thought I would arrange a date for us girls who like to lunch!!

No kids, No hubbies, No partners...... Just us girls !!!

How about this:

WEDNESDAY 26TH MARCH- SOUTHPORT SURF CLUB

Hope to see a nice gang of us, let me know if you fancy it!!!

See you there at midday!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: LADIES ONLY LUNCH!!!

Originally Posted by justsarah
Hi all!!!

How about this:

I'd come, but i live in Perth

What if no-one turns up
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Already got 4!!! We do this ALL the time us few!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice

Hi all!!!

How about this:

Hi Sarah,

Sounds fun, but can't make the 26th. How often do you meet up, hope to make it next time!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

dont kids yourself, you lot are not ladies at all

just thought i would bump it Sarah
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
dont kids yourself, you lot are not ladies at all

just thought i would bump it Sarah

LOL

You obviously know us well!!

I would love to meet up anytime, any place!!!

Anything is better than doing the ironing!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jayne_sunrise
Hi Sarah,

Sounds fun, but can't make the 26th. How often do you meet up, hope to make it next time!
5 days a week!!! one or two of us are always free!!!

Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

ROBBIE FAN is an unknown quantity at this point

HI SARAH I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP BUT IM UP NEAR THE CITY HAVE BEEN TO THE GOLD COAST MANY TIMES MY HUSBAND WAS ORIGINALY GOING TO BE BASED THERE WITH HIS JOB. WE ARE FROM SOUTH WALES ALSO. WERE DID YOU LIVE? SUCH A PITTY IM A BIT FAR AWAY.
AMANDA.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

You obviously know us well!!

I would love to meet up anytime, any place!!!

Anything is better than doing the ironing!!!
thats the thing sarah, meeting people is better than most things. hope you get lenty of numbers for the day
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
thats the thing sarah, meeting people is better than most things. hope you get lenty of numbers for the day
Also open to changing the date, day, venue....

Anything to get a gang of us out and about and having a laugh!!!

Even thought of a weekend beach meet.....

Im easy..... ( but youve probably heard that before!!)
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ROBBIE FAN
HI SARAH I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP BUT IM UP NEAR THE CITY HAVE BEEN TO THE GOLD COAST MANY TIMES MY HUSBAND WAS ORIGINALY GOING TO BE BASED THERE WITH HIS JOB. WE ARE FROM SOUTH WALES ALSO. WERE DID YOU LIVE? SUCH A PITTY IM A BIT FAR AWAY.
AMANDA.
Hi Amanda

Which side of the city are you?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice

How's about Friday next week 28th???
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jayne_sunrise
How's about Friday next week 28th???
Hell yes!!!

Where and what time? Where are you living... we could make it in the middle...

Anyone else fancy this too?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:21 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yes!!!

Where and what time? Where are you living... we could make it in the middle...

Anyone else fancy this too?
I would love to come - I am free everyday except Thursday!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough

Also open to changing the date, day, venue....

Anything to get a gang of us out and about and having a laugh!!!

Even thought of a weekend beach meet.....

Im easy..... ( but youve probably heard that before!!)
I would like to come along as not working at mo.How about the the Hope Island Tavern as really nice lunches in there.Been here 3 months and need to get ouy and make some new friends!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.