Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

lacey21, the unsung heroine

lacey21, the unsung heroine

Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:36 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default lacey21, the unsung heroine

We know that there are loads of great people on here. People who make us laugh - Rooksie, Soapy, Professional Princess, Fraser, people who are really helpful - Bridie, Scossie, yep Marco & perth4me I haven't forgotten you. There are far too many to mention. But lacey21 is just so supportive. Most of her support is either on the immi forum or through pm's and I don't know if everyone is aware just how much she gives. So I would like to publicly acknowledge lacey and all her good will messages. They really do help. Thanks Lace, you are a star

Anne xx
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:41 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: lacey21, the unsung heroine

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
We know that there are loads of great people on here. People who make us laugh - Rooksie, Soapy, Professional Princess, Fraser, people who are really helpful - Bridie, Scossie, yep Marco & perth4me I haven't forgotten you. There are far too many to mention. But lacey21 is just so supportive. Most of her support is either on the immi forum or through pm's and I don't know if everyone is aware just how much she gives. So I would like to publicly acknowledge lacey and all her good will messages. They really do help. Thanks Lace, you are a star

Anne xx
Well put Anne!

When we first started the process I was in touch with Lace quite a bit. She is doing everything she can to get to Oz, especially re-training etc and we would like to wish her every success in whatever she does in the future.

R&C

PS. I just hope she gets there before becoming an alcoholic!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:48 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lacey21, the unsung heroine

Anne xx
*sniff*

but i do agree with you about Lace!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:56 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carruss
Well put Anne!

When we first started the process I was in touch with Lace quite a bit. She is doing everything she can to get to Oz, especially re-training etc and we would like to wish her every success in whatever she does in the future.

R&C

PS. I just hope she gets there before becoming an alcoholic!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
*sniff*

but i do agree with you about Lace!
Oh, and of course, Jonah's mummy is top of the pile
Old Oct 1st 2005, 5:55 pm

Oh, and of course, Jonah's mummy is top of the pile
Grovelling apologies to anyone else that I have missed and shouldn't have. The point was that the rest of you guys know that I think you are great, but lacey21 doesn't get the recognition she deserves.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Grovelling apologies to anyone else that I have missed and shouldn't have. The point was that the rest of you guys know that I think you are great, but lacey21 doesn't get the recognition she deserves.
i guess you are right there mate because i was totally unaware she was so wonderful so round of applause for lacey21 from me
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i guess you are right there mate because i was totally unaware she was so wonderful so round of applause for lacey21 from me
That's because she mostly posts of the immi forum or through pm's.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:24 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, Lace is a sweetie
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:56 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Anne xx

i heartely agree as i`ve had a couple of helpful pm`s from the good lady myself
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
i heartely agree as i`ve had a couple of helpful pm`s from the good lady myself
Worst of all she's now decided not to post for a while as she has been getting some negative reactions What a shame. Why do people always seem to upset the best posters?
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sniff, Sniff
aww thanks Anne

and the rest of the guys.

I was going to leave cos one of the people of the thread who will remain nameless was getting on my nerves with his doom master approach at everyone. Anytime you came on to the forum he has an attitude that would get god mad!!!!

Thank you guys I will keep posting and I will keep the faith cos it 's mine and your not having it! lol

cheers ears time line back on.

love and big fat hugs Lace xxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sniff, Sniff
aww thanks Anne

and the rest of the guys.

I was going to leave cos one of the people of the thread who will remain nameless was getting on my nerves with his doom master approach at everyone. Anytime you came on to the forum he has an attitude that would get god mad!!!!

Thank you guys I will keep posting and I will keep the faith cos it 's mine and your not having it! lol

cheers ears time line back on.

love and big fat hugs Lace xxxxxxxxx
Ah ha!!! I am so pleased you are not going to let that person chase you off. I've already told you - I'll 'av 'im for ya Bouncing up and down making punching fists in the air Ow, that hurt my thumb

Good to see you Lace xxx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you really must get a life!!!! I have told you this before and you wont listen!!!!

lol lol

your mad but we love ya, now, get your visa and Sod off!
lol lol

love Lace xx