Kylie

Old May 17th 2005, 6:52 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kylie

Don't know if others have heard but breaking news in UK is that Kylie has cancelled tour of Australia as she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

As many of us are touched by this dreadful disease I am sure that we all wish her a speedy recovery.
Old May 17th 2005, 6:52 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kylie

I know, just read that myself, poor girl...
Old May 17th 2005, 6:58 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/4554035.stm

Sad news, I only hope they've caught it early.
Old May 17th 2005, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Me too - all the best Kylie!!

SS

Last edited by SuperSeagulls; May 17th 2005 at 7:08 am.
Old May 17th 2005, 7:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

They say on the news here that it was caught early.
At least shes here in Melbourne so has the support of her mum.
Old May 17th 2005, 7:12 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Skynews AU says early stages so fingers crossed for her, at least she is with her family.

No mention of it on her official website?

Kala
Old May 17th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Don't know if others have heard but breaking news in UK is that Kylie has cancelled tour of Australia as she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

As many of us are touched by this dreadful disease I am sure that we all wish her a speedy recovery.
yeh just heard about it on the radio...just shows you can have all the money in the world and it doesn't guarantee the most prized posession of all..your health
Old May 17th 2005, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoops, we were due to see her on friday night aswell at sydney. hope that she recovers well
Old May 17th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hadn't heard that news. Hope that all goes well for her and that she is back to the best of health soon.
Tracey
Old May 17th 2005, 8:13 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Hadn't heard that news. Hope that all goes well for her and that she is back to the best of health soon.
Tracey

Have just heard on the BBC. Thank god she is at home with family & friends! Wishing her all the best

Jayne
Old May 17th 2005, 8:14 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Have just heard on the BBC. Thank god she is at home with family & friends! Wishing her all the best

Jayne

Yep, here's the online report
Old May 17th 2005, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Yep, here's the online report
It just shows that truely anyone can be a victim. What an awful time for her. She's lucky enough to be with her family tho. Heres hoping she gets better soon as the Showgirl tour is truly amazing X
Old May 17th 2005, 8:43 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

I heard it on the radio, she is at the early stages, so hopefully they've caught it in time. I wish her well
Old May 17th 2005, 8:56 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vanessa

Thankfully my lump turned out to be nothing, I know she must be going through hell. Maybe she knows someone on here and she will get to see all our good wishes.
Sarah
Old May 17th 2005, 9:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

My younger sister went through it last year & lost both breasts but small price to pay to keep your life.
Even catching it early it depends how aggresive it is.

Thats Olivia Newton John, Delta & now Kylie, cancer doesn't really care if your a star or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.