Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is KONG aka WBB !??

Is KONG aka WBB !??

Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:09 am
kong

Default Re: Is KONG aka WBB !??

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
I guess ya should read some of WBBS posts , apart from being sexist and a bully, hes also rude , crass and a definite burden on Oxygen
Too true, in WBBs long and (un)distinguished career, he threatened to beat up 3 lady posters, Dotty, Pants and Ceri. I guess some peeps on here have a real primitive sense of humour to find women bashing a topic of amusement???

Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:21 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by mutant
Wrong, I am a man of leisure these days and work from home when I can be arsed.

The troll hunting is my passion.

'Sold'? I guess there's nothing stopping you now... There goes the neighbourhood!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:02 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally posted by kong
Too true, in WBBs long and (un)distinguished career, he threatened to beat up 3 lady posters, Dotty, Pants and Ceri. I guess some peeps on here have a real primitive sense of humour to find women bashing a topic of amusement???
Did he really threaten to beat any women up? Could you provide a link to these threats Kong?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 4:10 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Did he really threaten to beat any women up? Could you provide a link to these threats Kong?
yes he did

I think the DUTCH girl did the links a while back
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:33 pm
kong

"He" deleted them.

I remember you threaning to tear Dotty a new arsehole. That strangly vanished too, I told Dotty to report it and she did. Just as Ceri reported you for calling her a ******.

Dont try and kid us Bill, the newbies may not know you, but there are still a lot of posters here who remember you vicious rants.

Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

"He" deleted them.

I remember you threaning to tear Dotty a new arsehole. That strangly vanished too, I told Dotty to report it and she did. Just as Ceri reported you for calling her a ******.

Dont try and kid us Bill, the newbies may not know you, but there are still a lot of posters here who remember you vicious rants.
ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooow now thats fightin talk
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:38 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by soapy
ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooow now thats fightin talk

Fighting talk indeed!! Kong, hit me with those nasty threads

Walla
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:41 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question

Im not trying to be facetious, I promise, I just really truly want to know the following, and I am asking without any malice or sarcasm. What is the point in posting these 'troll' posts...you know, trying to wind people up and in some cases, just being plain nasty? I am fairly new to the site, but these new argumentative posts certainly seem to have spun out of control in the last few days. It was really winding me up, but Im not taking the bait anymore. (although some of you will no doubt argue that I am by posting this! ) But WHY?
What's the point and what is to be gained by it? Please enlighten me!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:35 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question

Originally posted by lucyb
Im not trying to be facetious, I promise, I just really truly want to know the following, and I am asking without any malice or sarcasm. What is the point in posting these 'troll' posts...you know, trying to wind people up and in some cases, just being plain nasty? I am fairly new to the site, but these new argumentative posts certainly seem to have spun out of control in the last few days. It was really winding me up, but Im not taking the bait anymore. (although some of you will no doubt argue that I am by posting this! ) But WHY?
What's the point and what is to be gained by it? Please enlighten me!
sent PM
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:51 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

"He" deleted them.

Who deleted them?

Anyway, I think Bondi said all that needs to be said Daz, and remember a picture says a thousand words.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...45#post1520145
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:38 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

I thought another post ended with everyone agreeing to add kong to their 'Ignore' list, didn't it??

Starving trolls of the oxygen of a response kills them.

Still, when there's rubbish on TV.......
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:49 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Who is the picture of?? Looks like our Village Idiot.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arnie2oz
I thought another post ended with everyone agreeing to add kong to their 'Ignore' list, didn't it??
I think the 'ignore' button is hilarious - it really is the cyber equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, whilst simultaneously chanting 'LA-LA-LA-LA-LA' in a loud voice. Not many people do that in normal life...why do people need to do it on here? If the content of a post is not relevant to you, is it not possible just to read and move on?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 9:35 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
I think the 'ignore' button is hilarious - it really is the cyber equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, whilst simultaneously chanting 'LA-LA-LA-LA-LA' in a loud voice. Not many people do that in normal life...why do people need to do it on here? If the content of a post is not relevant to you, is it not possible just to read and move on?

LA LA LA LA LA LA
Old Jul 7th 2004, 10:15 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Mutant you've become like Colonel Kurtz. In your mad lonely troll hunting obsession you have become one.

Any other women you want to threaten with a new sphincter?

Like a Troll you live in the moral low ground and forsaken your rights for respect here. The mods probably deleted your posts for the sake of decency.

As for Daz and Kong I am amazed how many feed their habits considering they think he is a troll. Personally I found them amusing and easily countered. Not the brightest of posters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.